Loss Of PAN CARD - CiteHR
Sr. Manager Hr/admin
Bose Vr
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I lost my pan card No AFLPB0414M. What can I do for getting a new card? The original card has been issued while I was serving in INDIAN ARMY, THE MADRAS REGIMENT at Ooty. The Ward 1 (2) OOTY. I got a letter from Income Tax authority for issuance of PAN can but I couldn\'t get the same. Hence I approach you for what action to be taken by me for getting a new PAN card.
Hi Bose You shall request for re-issue of the pancard with the same number. All you need is address & id proof. If you have copy of existing copy that will be better
Hello friend, You can approach any of your nearest UTI centre who will be able to guide and help you. As Mr Jeeva has told you will have the same PAN. R MOHAN
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™