Manager -hr&a
Hr Executive

Dear All, Please guide me how can i settle the claim of employee who admitted in private hospital in immergency. who is covered under ESIC. Thanks Regards Ganesh.
From India, Pune
Dear friend
First of all please check whether he registered his card in the ESI dispensary. (Many ESI covered employees are not registered their card in the local dispensary and facing lot of problems.) Inform the incident or accident to the ESI Dispensary Medical doctor through letter stating the need of admission in the private hospitals. After discharge from the private hospital the IP has to report to the dispensary. At that time submit the admission and discharge summery collected from the hospital to the ESI authority and convert them on ESI Records.
Collect all the documents (Admission and Discharge certificate, medical records, Expenditure medical bills statements, Scaning records, etc) from the private hospital and submit to the ESI Local office.If required the medical reffere will come and invisticate the case and they will do further course of action from their side

From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™