dear senior,
Our company has become limited on 1st April 2012 from proprietorship, we have our salary account in a bank, i want to know what is the procedure or a letter issued to the bank for salary account so that banker will credit our salary as regular.
Dimple patkar.

From India, Vasai
Hi Dimple
Every month you should give a letter stating so and so amount should be debited from Current Account vide the ch. No. and you should also give ch. for bank for the sae account.
You should even send Excel Statement stating Name, Account Numbers and net amount (Amount to be credited to the employees account)
If need any sample letter and excel statement I shall mail you to your mail id which we use.

From India, Bangalore
dear sir,
we do the same thing or the process you said every month but now our company is converted into limited company, previously it was proprietorship. so i have a doubt that is there any other process or any letter, our company has to provide to the bank as a formality for the conversion of the company into limited
thanks for the reply.
Dimple patkar

From India, Vasai
Hi Dimple
There are many formalities.
As it is changed as Pvt. Ltd. you should intimate the same to banks and all other departments.
Along with intimation you should Give request for change of name as name is changed.
For change of name you should Enclose ROC certificate, AOA & MOA, Board Resolution, List of Directors, List of authorised Signatories for transaction along with signature attested

From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server