I had been working in an organisation for 5yrs. I had to give 3 months notice period or 3 months salary, which was not possible for me during those situations. I just sent an email stating some personal problems for my resignation. My old employer n present employer r rivals. Now my old employer wuld not settle my pf dues bcos of the above reasons. Can anybody suggest a perfect procedure to claim my PF without the interference of my previous employer.

From United States, New York
Sr. Hr Manager

you can request for transfer of PF funds from new employer. it will not be a problem at all.
From India, Bangalore
No Problems.
You request for EPF claims from your previous employer. Speak/Mail to HR. Await for his reply. If not happening then it can be claimed on alternate way. Any how Form 5&10 and Form 3A is required from previous emloyer. Eventhough those are not mandatory PF department insists the same. can you tell your PF office location?

From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHR®

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server