Calcutta University

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
Myself Kaushik recently joined in Head Office of a tyre company.
Please let me know what are the labour laws I need to comply and the respective forms and formats which I need to maintain and submit to respective authorities.
Thanks in anticipation
Kaushik Mondal

you should send all the forms required to be submitted , under shop and establishment act..
Pf contributions if you are registered under EPF act.
Form 6a, form 3 , form 5 , form 10, form 9 , form 2 , form 12 etc.
Then if coverd under ESI act , then esi forms. contributions. etc..

Dear All,
Please suggest, If a contractor has not ESI and P.F Code no. in his initial stage of contract employee engaged in company. And that establishment is covered under ESI & P.F act. Contractor has 30 to 35 employees, can the contractor submit ESI & P.F contribution of his employee in employer code.
If yes what is the procedure.
Thanks in advance.

dear bejoy, it would be better to get registered you organization under the ESI and EPF Act and contribution should be deposit in your establishment code. Regards Laxman
Dear Laxman,
Thanks for reply, Principal employer is already covered under ESI & P.F Act. but new contractor has no ESI and P.F Code no.
Can contractor deposit contract employees esi and p.f contribution in principal employer code till contractor get the ESI & P.F code.
Thanks in advance

yes contractor can deposit the same in principal employer code through separate challan if principal employer allowed to contractor to do. Regards Laxman
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™