Asst. Officer - P&A
Dear all,
Please clarify that if employee crossed 58 years, is it possible to withdraw PF benefits without resignation. He has only 8 years service in PF, hence he is not eligible for Pension. So please suggest how to withdraw the amount since he needs amount urgently.

From India, Mumbai
he is eligible for pension after complete 58 year of age and whatever may the year of service .But he cannot withdraw his epf amt while he is in service and continue to contributing epf contributions(not include EPS) Alternatively show him as retired and apply for epf settlement via form 19
From India, Coimbatore
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™