My Monthly take home is 19100 what would be my Salary slip...?
From India, Shiliguri
Hi Swapna
In your organisation is there any standard format for salary slip. Based on the management structure of Pay Slip will change. If you can get from your company then it will be fine.
There are more of deductions like PT, PF. PT varies from state to state based on that only Salary Slip can be prepared.
Even Gross salary also required to prepare Salary Slip

From India, Bangalore
Understand my trueth.
I am drawing 19100 PM. my company is giving in cash. with no PF a/c
now I m joining in a Reputed company but they need the 2 months Salary slip.
present company is not giving that.
Thats why I'm requesting..
Please help me...
Present company giving
Rs. 19100 Monthly salary
Rs. 2500 Monthly (for Fuel)
Rs. 7800 Bonus
Rs. 7800 Leave Salary
Mobile a actual

From India, Shiliguri
can you tell me you are from which state.
The details you provided cannot be considered for preparing Pay Slip. I have to re-modicy and should send. Tell me the state and provide Mail ID so that I shall mail you

From India, Bangalore
then gross will look Odd. Its wont look good. No need to include Bonus. It wont be considered as Gross. Any doubts call me. I am leaving
From India, Bangalore
Its Rs. 19170 I told Rs. 19100 & what about the Bonus & Leave salary..? What is the % of Bonus? & What is my CTC...?
From India, Shiliguri
hi swapna.. please tell the salary break up whose CTC is 3,00,000. we have braek up as Basic plus DA, HRA,Conv. all.,and education regards, traum
From India, Pune
1. If I'm getting 22000 /month, Then what would be my Salary slip..?
"Organisation is not giving me my Salary Pay Slip" becoz they are paying in Cash.if asked they are telling We will offer you only
Salary Certificate. Where they will mention only Rs. 22000/-"
2. Generally When TDS & Professional Tax is applicable.Are those applicable for my case, if yes then Why..?
4. Is there any changes made on pay Slip in the month of March & April ?
3. I'm from working at West Bengal But my Company is from Mumbai, Maharastra.
PLEASE SIR, SEND ME A APPROPRIATE PAY SLIP, Which I can Present in my Future Company.

From India, Shiliguri
Hi Swapna
I can understand your concern.
Let me breif about some facts.
As your salary exceeds 15000/- there is no Any ESI Deduction
As your company has not registered with PF so No PF Deduction.
If your company has registered with PT then your PT will be Rs. 130/- (PT amount is Rs. 130/- for salaries 15000/- till 25000/-) if not registered then No PT also
For TDS contributions there are various calculations. As you are getting salary of Rs. 22000/- in cash then nothing to be worried. You will not be entitled for TDS.
If you want to calclate TDS also then there are lot of exemptions like HRA, Conveyance Allowance, medical Allowance. If you consider those then you will no fall under TDS Clause.
If required just get salary certificate and tell the new employer as there is no any standard Pay Slip in that Organisation.

From India, Bangalore
HI Macharla Gratuity is applicable only if the employee completes 5 years of continious service
From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™