Hr Head With Pmi
Hr Executive In Petron Civil Engg. Pvt Ltd
Dgm-hr , Rajhans Group.
11th April 2012 From India
hr is a clerical function there.
simply administering payroll and firing employees at lowest cost
salary could vary from 7-8k to 15k at the max..
this is one sector where you still find capable people with 15 years exp working for 30-50k
11th April 2012 From India, Delhi
Good after Noon,
Kindly revert me on following queries...
1) Any company can deduct remote location allowance, after 2 years services of an employee? even though employee is still working in same company, same location with more responsibility of additional 2 projects.
2) Getting annual Bonus and increment is depend on Company's mood or it's mandatory? even though performance of employee and growth of Company is very well. Gross Salary is 12500/-+Location Allowance (30%) basic salary is 7300/- PM.
3) Employee what can do to get his stopped location allowance, bonus and increment? except any legal action.
Your valued answer will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
11th April 2012 From India, Mumbai
Your query addressed point wise:
1. Company generally do not remote allowance suddenly, there may be possibility that during these two years your site developed and now it is not considered as remote, to check with HR ppl.
2. Annual Bonus is mandatory if not exempted by local area specific rules like Special Economic Zone for specific period exempt company from paying bonus, since inception for the period of 5 years (check with consultant) company is exempted from the payment of Bonus. Unless and untill company is making profit then they have to declare min. 8.33% and max 20% annual bonus.
3. You have to talk with your Personnel dept and ask for getting understanding, except legal action only you can start finding another job if it is really depriving yourself from monetary benefit.
11th April 2012 From India, Surat
#AnonymousDear Bhandari Sir,
A lot of Thanks to you.
Actually I was posted in Tripura (Agartala) near to Bangla Desh from Nov.2007 to July 2010. but from Oct.2009 they had stopped my North East Allowance. and add more responsibility for upcoming 2 new projects since Jan 2009. I had made several email regarding this. at last I had quit that Company in July 2010. My head of Department, Project Manager and other seniors were appraising/favouring me. But HR deptt. didn't. Now HR says you had been transferred into new projects and N.E.Allowance and your special 60:30 On/Off duty/Leave Pattern is not applicable there. so I am not eligible to get my balance 164 days leave encasement as my duty pattern had been change into General duty and not eligible to get N.E.Allowance. even though they never transferred me into those projects, apart from no increment no bonus. I was just taking care those new projects as my additional responsibility.
Company's seniors had called me last year to rejoin again with a handsome salary package as they consider my eligibility, but HR deptt. doesn't willing to make my F&F with honesty.
Hence you are requested to give me the guide line that how to get my dues from company without any legal remedy, because I want to open door of Company always for me.
All other H.R. Managers, consultants and experts are respectfully invited hereby, to give their best suggestions.
I look forward to get a best solution as cite HR is a best forum to get such kind of solutions.
Thanking to all of you.
12th April 2012 From India, Mumbai