[email protected]
Finance Manager
Legal Analyst, Hrm
Dgm Admin & Hr
+5 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Friends,
My previous employer is not providing me the form 16 for FY 2010-2011. I need the Form-16 for applying for Housing Loan without which Bankers are not processing the loan. Please help....

From India, Bangalore
Dear all,
I worked for gammon india ltd for approx 40 days but I don't go to the site for ANOTHER 20 days as their safety culture is the worst and as well as management ,which I don't like.also I mail to p.m of showing different reason,as I wanted after taking salary ,I resign from company.but they hold my salary.
So I like 2 ask is their any legal procedure to claim my salary?
As if I resigned it will take long time for process and also less possibility of getting my salary

From India, Calcutta
Dear Mr. Arup,
Dear Mr. Arup you worked with Gammon India for 40 days and not visited site for 20 days. Your actual appointment on project roll or company roll. If its project base/company roll its require to take approval for leave from your PM. Company like Gammon can return your hardwork reimbursemnet once you approch HR department with right kind of approch for clearance.
Give me your appointment details for more clarity on your job roll

From India, Mumbai
Dear Sachushetty,
You have not mntioned whether any tax was deducted at source during the year 2010-11 by your employer or not. If no tax was deducted at source, your employer is not obliged to give you any Form 16.

From India, Delhi
I agree with Mr Dingra.
Form 16 is TDS certificate and not a salary certificate. If salary is not taxable and there is no deduction at source, its not obligatory on the part of the employer to issue Form 16.

From India, Pune
If your Annual CTC is less than 2.5 lakhs then you are not taxable and the company can give you a Form 16 with NIL Tax.IF your Annual CTC is more then check your payslips if any TDS has been deducted on a monthly basis.If the company has deducted TDS they have to pay the Tax to the Government on your behalf,file it and Issue Form 16.

From India, Hyderabad
Since you have already left the company and if your salary does not comes under taxable income the company may not give you Form 16, as said by Mr. Kamal and Mr. Dhingra its not obligatory to give you form 16. therefore would request your goodself to kindly approach a CA and file the Income tax return based on your salary slip, the acknowledgement of IT Return file is more or less equivalent to Form 16.
Thanks & Regards

From India, Ahmadabad
Dear Cite HR Friends,
I am into HR-Dept & I am looking for good consultants in Bangalore, who should be able to give technical candidates to manufacturing industries.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear all,
If you have the list of medical check up for new entrant and also type of medical check-up required for height work,please share with me as I need it.
Thanks & Regards,
Arup Kumar Das
Have a Safe & Nice Day

From India, Calcutta
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™