Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
I have done MBA - HR and working as Executive- HR in service(Entertainment) industry with 2.6 years experience and looking after generalist profile. I am not eligible to apply in govt jobs/reputed co. due to lesser percentage in PG.
kindly suggest any particular DIPLOMA/course/other certificate that will help me for career growth.
Request your valuable suggestion.
s. Singh

MBA in HR is itself enough for generalist profile...
You have done masters in HR....then why go for diploma now???
You just need to be aware of the job profile of HR generalist and keep yourself updated...
Be positive...and trust will surely get a good job...just keep trying...
Mr. Apurva Singh

Dear Apurva, Thanks for suggestion & Your Time. Actually i wanted to go for govt services. So is there any diploma in IR/HR approved by govt and could be done with job.
You can go for Diploma in Labor Law which is two years course,But as Mr.Apurva said MBA itself is a good degree,Though you have lesser marks at PG that would not affect much in Market sicne you have 2.6 years of experince.All the best.
Sukhada Sant

No nothing of that sort...all govt. vacancies are filled by entrance exam and interview...
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™