Resignation Letter - Direct Sales - CiteHR
Industrial Relations
Hr & Od Consultant
Hr Generalist

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I was joined on 02nd Nov.2011 at HDFC LIFE as Direct Sales Exe. Due to my personal problem i was leave on Feb.2012 that job without any procedure. I want Resignation Letter of HDFC LIFE for my next career. So please help me for that. now,what can i do ?
Dear Deepika
Instead of asking and searching for reply from here and there, directly go and approach the appointing authority and HR Department and explain your situation and reason for resigning. Submit your resignation letter, to the concerned authority. Surely the HR will issue the relieving letter to you.

Dear Deepika
Please note that if you are not reporting to office without any intimation the same will be marked as absconding as per HR policy.
Also check whether any notice period not served letter has been sent to your permanent address & if it is received at your end, please talk to them & pay the notice period amount to get your relieving letter and close the exit formalities.
Otherwise it is really difficult for you to get your relieving letter from your previous organisation.

I think you need to be clear about defining "Personal Problem". What had happened to you? What was your personal problem? Just saying that you had personal problem will not be sufficient.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™