Legal Analyst, Hrm
Anil Kaushik
Chief Editor,businessmanager
Korgaonkar K A
Senior Manager-hr, Er & Admin
Anilrsv Sharma
Statutory Compliances, Contract Labour, Pay
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Friends,
One more qualitative contribution from Business manager-HR magazine.
Here is the file of about 600 One Liner Important Labour Judgments of 2011 for all of you selected from various journals.
Looking for your feedback.
Anil Kaushik
Chief Editor,Business Manager-HR magazine
B-138, Ambedkar Nagar, Alwar-301001 (Raj.)
Welcome to Business Manager | Home

From India, Delhi

Attached Files
File Type: pdf PDF File-Feb. 12 only for judgments with cover.pdf (724.9 KB, 830 views)

Dear Sir, It is a great informative post. Really helpful to have a quick look on recent judgements.. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful file. Regards,
From India, Sholapur
Nice Journal. Very useful......
Dear Member!
Can u give me a suggestion on my querry. I have worked with ONGC Ltd. for 14 years and 7 months. But till date, Management did not settle my Gratuatity Perks. What I have to do? I had resigned from the services of the ONGC from 17th October, 2005. I had taken House Building Advance in the year 2002. Remaining outstanding due to me is Rs.4,00,000/-. I had told the Management that make adjustment from my PF Accounts& other perks and duduct their outstanding due which is due to me. But they file the writ petition in the civil court. What should I have to do. Pl.clarify.
Harish B. Tote

From India, Surat
Dear Harish,
Advice depends on examination of writ petition related documents with reference to your correspondence with the ONGC. If you like, you may contact us through email with complete details of your case.

From India, Delhi
Dear Kuashik Sir, Are u sending the Important labour Judgements- 2011 in hard copy - i.e. Business Manager Magazine copy also ? pls confirm Regards, ANIL SHARMA CELL :09619186855
From India, Mumbai
Really very useful information. Thanks for posting. Regards ChittaBrat Dhal Asst General Manager GreenValliey Industries Ltd (Cement Manufacturing Unit)
From India
Respected Shri. Aniil Kaushik ji,
Thank you Sir for sharing very very valuable information with the forum.
Warm regards.
Keshav Korgaonkar,Insurance Advisors,Corporate Advisors,Legal Advise,Wage and salary,,Labour Compliance Audit,SSI registration,NOC from

From India, Mumbai
Dear Mr.Kaushik, A very useful compilation, worth appreciating indeed. Keep it up. Regards, Subhojeet
From India, Delhi
Dear Harish,
As you very well know, the PF account cannot be anyway claimed by the compnay, so unless you on your own get your account settled with your pending dues, how can the gratuity be released by the company, they can forfiet the grauity on charges of fraud.
It is adviseable to get you dues cleared and then go for gratuity claim, else you rightly will be sued in the court.
V S Chauhan

From India, Gurgaon
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™