Signup | Login
Time Management [Thread 399507]
- Real World Insights On Business & Professional Development.
One Click Account Creation & Login
Login To Your Account
is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights.
Imagine that you had won the following ***prize*** in a contest:
Each morning your bank would deposit Rs: 86,400.00 in your private account for your use.
However, this prize has rules.
The set of rules would be:
1. Everything that you didn't spend during each day would be takenaway from you.
2. You may not simply transfer money into some other account.
3. You may only spend it.
4. Each morning upon awakening, the bank opens your account withanother Rs: 86,400.00 for that day.
5. The bank can end the game without warning; at any time it can say,
'It's over', the game is over! It can close the account and you will not receive a new one.
What would you personally do?
You would buy anything and everything you wanted right?
Not only for yourself, but for all people you love, Even for people you don't know, because you couldn't possibly spend it all on yourself, right?
You would try to spend every paise, and use it all, right?
ACTUALLY This GAME is REALITY!
Each of us is in possession of such a magical bank. We just can't seem to see it.
The MAGICAL BANK is ***TIME***!!!
1. Each morning we awaken to receive 86,400 seconds as a gift of life,
2. and when we go to sleep at night, any remaining time is NOT credited to us.
3. What we haven't lived up that day is forever lost.
4. Yesterday is forever gone.
5. Each morning the account is refilled, but the bank can dissolve youraccount at any time WITHOUT WARNING.....
SO, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds?
Those seconds are worth so much more than the same amount in rupees.
Think about that, and always think of this:
Enjoy every second of your life, because time races by so much quicker than you think.
So take care of yourself, be Happy, Love Deeply and enjoy life!
Here's wishing you a wonderful and beautiful day.
Instead of worrying for the lost ones, enjoy those which you have..
31st March 2012
From India, Hyderabad
wow!!! Amazing way to tell everybody about "time management" I am going to share this with as many as i can... Regards: Navdeep
31st March 2012
From India, Chandigarh
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question,
please post it on the network
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.
Other Similar Discussions On Cite.Co
Presentation on time management - ppt download [thread 23136] (Archive)
Time management & division of work - ppt download (Archive)
Time management : indian employees vs japan employees (Archive)
Related Files & Downloads Shared By Members
Time-management -7439-4556_187. ppt
Time Management ver 1.0.ppt
PRIME COMMUNITY SPONSORS
This Discussion Thread
31 March 2012 09.35.40 AM
Tag Recent Discussions
Increasing Productivity - Job Design
Industrial Engineering And Process Improvement /new Product Development
Why Training Does Not Leave Desired Impact? - PDF Download
How to motivate employees in IT industry in case of Disciplinary Time managementProject management?
Time management ppt activity or games in Hindi / English?
Women vs men in HR an inclusive perspective
Identifying Training Needs In Hotel
Performance Appraisal And Development Plan
Training Assignments In Pune - Doc Download
Terms Of Service
All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™