Hrm & Legal
Human Relations & Resource
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi all,
can you please help me out that my company consists of 30 employees, my company is regarding I.T & ITES .
Just tell me how to apply
1. Labor License Certificate.
2.Import Export License Registration
what are the formalities do we submit ....
Plz let me know ASAP.....

From India, Hyderabad
You need to obtain shops & establishment licence if it is applicable in your state else no licence is required for running your office.
From India, Rohtak
Hi Avinash, Iam asking for my company , we need to apply for Labor licence certificate for that reason we need details how to apply and what are the formalites should i do.... regards, uma
From India, Hyderabad
Dear uma,
As you have mentioned above that you are not employing contract labour ,then there is no need for labour licence .and as far as shops and establishment licence is concerned you need to first of all tell me in which state your office is located. Based on this i will tell you the entire procedure for obtaining shops and establishment registration certificate.
reach me on 9604335239

From India, Rohtak
Dear Uma,
Labour Licence is for Contract Labours
For the employees who are working in Base office we need to get S&E Registration.
Anyhow to obtain a Labour Licence we need following documents:
1)Form IV-Application for licence
2)Form V-Certificate by the Principle employer
3) Challans towards the Licence Fee.
4)Form II Generated by principle employer.
5)Agreement Copy.
These total Work Order needed.

From India, Hyderabad
hi srikanth, plz let me know in detail i need to know i will mail u plz go through the mail... regards, uma
From India, Hyderabad
Dear Sir,
Regarding Labour License - you please contact the concerned Labour Officer for getting Labour Dept. Registration of Firm certificate.
Regarding Export License, You have to register with the concerned Cenntral Excise Dept. Please consult and get the same.
HR/IR Consultant.

From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™