Company Bond - Legal Action - CiteHR
Hr & Od Consultant
Asst. Hr Manager
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I have signed a bond for 2 years witha company, it is on simple letter head of our company but now i am leaving this company. can they take any legal action against me. Please help me as i m in urgent need of help.

Yes, they can take action against you. I believe that you are not getting confused between "Employment Agreement" and "Employment Bond".
Help me understand about it n also i have heard that the employment agreement should be done on court paper only then it is valid. is it? plz give me more details about it and also tell me some way out that i can do with it.
Normally, you cannot break the Contract of Employment or Employment Agreement without paying the plenty. The plenty can either be the amount equivalent to the salaries that has been paid to you till date OR salaries of the balance amount, whichever is lesser.
mera prashn ye hai ki agar 15000/- muje payment hai to mera pf cutting karana jaruri hai kya agar nahi to iske liye koi form waigara bharna hoga to us form ka no bolo / form format do,ya uski koi to limit hogi ki so & so amt ke bad pf nahi cut kar sakte wo batoao plz
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™