PF Withdrawal Issues - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
dear all,
after going through all threads i got the courage to write here for some more clarification. i left my first job in march 2007 (balance of pf amt ee 14377 & er
4395 till 1-3-2012); second job in Aug 2011 (balance of pf amt ee 33252 er
18524 till 1-3-2012) and currently working in an organisation where provision for EPF is not available. My second employer is always delaying the release of my relieving letter. Now I want to ask
Is there any way by which I can apply for withdrawal of pf amount from second employer without submitting any relieving letter.
my name is also misspelled in the record of my second employer. what should be the best strategy. as i perceive they are always not listening to their ex-employees and main HR sits at Mumbai. Is there any way of submission of my other documents like income tax TDS certificate or bank statement in which the salary has been credited
with lots of regards.
Relieving letter has got nothing to do with your PF claim but your 2nd employer needs to submit few forms along with the documents you may submit. Incase you have come out from the 2nd employer without proper exit, then the employer may not help you.
i dont understand your 2nd question.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™