Hr Executive
Hr Generalist With Experience In Factory
Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
Sr.executive Hr
Business Man
+5 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi today got a message like Claim Form 19 is approved Payment is under process. and Claim Form 10C is rejected.
In what cases 10C will be rejected? Can i get my PF amount?
Got a message EPF balance EE amt Rs. 24504, ER amt is Rs. 8073.
What is EE amount and ER amount?
Can i get both EE&ER only with Form 19? becz it's approved.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Krans,
Form 19 is for settlement of EPF (15.67%)
Form 10c for EPS (8.33%)
The ground for rejection of 10C -
-If you opt for withdrawal benefit after served for 19 years. In that case your eligible for Scheme certificate only.
-You may forgot to sign on the required areas.
-Missing of any required field like Bank Details. etc.,
However wait for some time the detailed explanation along with the original 10C will reach you.
Excellent HR Services.

From India, Coimbatore
Those who have a service of 9 years and 6 months are eligible for pension. In this case service may be below 9.5 years. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
Dear All, Yes. Mr.Abbas is right.9.5 years will do. Sorry, I made a typo error as 19 instead of 10, due to oversight. S.Sethupathy Excellent HR Services
From India, Coimbatore
If You are leaving the company before 180 days then you have to fill only form No. 19 and if you have completed 180 days and after that you are resigning then have to fill 19 & 10 C both.
From India, Gurgaon
Form 10-C is used for both withdrawal and scheme certificate. If 6 months' service is not there, he may opt for scheme certificate. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
if 10 c rejected means there should be valid reason behind that. you can get the application back along with the covering letter with reason why the from hasbeen rejected. so you should rectify the same and resend. my doubt is you might forgot to tick the colounm for scheme certificate reg.
HR & Legal support consultant pvt ltd

From India, Madras
hi he already mentioned that he has worked for 9.5 years, then where is the question that below six months for reason for return. ganesh
From India, Madras
Dear Mr.Abbas,
Thanks for a view of yours upon 10 C matters.Since many days i am in confusio that,
If employee not put his service for 6 Monhts then the contribution of ER i.e.8.33% add in which account?
Whetr this money retains wiht PF or add in PF account of EE while withradwal?
In which section of EPS this provision is made?
I really wants your reply and seniors remakrs..Please reply.
Mangesh Wakodkar

From India, Pune
You would receive a letter stating the reason for rejection if you have submitted it in person.This letter will be sent to your postal address as mentioned in Form 19.

In that case you would need to visit the PF office and meet with the PRO who will then guide you to the section where your PF claim would be processed.

Speak to the A/c Officer in the RPFO under whose jurisdiction your company PF accounts are maintained.

If he is unable to help you speak to the Asst PF commissioner and explain him your grievance.

In any case go with your Form 19,appt letter ,sal slips and PAN card (copies). The Form 19 needs to be attested by the bank you intend to get a transfer and should be in your name only.A cancelled cheque of the same amt needs to be also given.

Since the amt is below Rs 25K and if your are kind and persuasive the section officer will only take care of this.In short get your new form checked by them and then submit it at the general submission counter.

This is a tried and tested procedure

From India, Mumbai

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™