16th March 2012 From Pakistan, Lahore
I just view your reply on the HR Audit, thank you very much for sharing this information which is so useful for me.
I just joined a organizaiton which do not have any HR Manager before, currently all HR related activities were carry out by the Finance / Admin have no HR experience. Hence, I plan to do a HR audit to identify any problem and or areas of improvement to align with the company mission and vision.
However, I do face some resistance, my boss was restricted me to view the salary for the employee simply I am newly join and he consider salary is kind of sensitive (probablyhe employe me for the reasons of enhance the entire HR functions).
Would appreciate you could provide me your view in this suitation.
With best regards
24th July 2012 From Singapore, Singapore
I appreciate to shown your keen interest to learn core HR area. Obviously, Salary and Wage administration are very sensitive area. we should concentrate more on this part. Because as a direct cost reaches to employees is salary only.
I would like to suggest you to follow the below instructions..
1. First should ensure they are following payroll software or Excel format to process salary.
2. What are all the inputs needed to process salary (both additions and deletions)
3. knowledge of respective formulas and calculations for salary calculations (if required)
4. previous salary formats and input methods for reference.
5. Working under guidelines of some one / seniors for an month.
6. Cross checking with some one after completion of salary process.
Hope it may be useful to you.....
4th August 2012 From India, Mumbai