Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
one of person resigned in vrs scheme 2005 and receiving the pension per month 19500.00 for the last 7 years he is railway employee
now he want to leave usa he want withdraw pension amount in overall onetime is it possible or not if possible what is processor how much amount he will get

Dear Mahesh
Instruct your friend to approach the concerned branch and contact the branch manager, who can properly guide and help him to withdraw the amount.
Hope he is submitting the Life Certificate to that branch every year. If so, he can contact the branch manager directly and get help from him.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™