Environmental, Health And Safety
Agm Ehs And Project Management
Safety & Production
Thanks for sharing Nice Idea with all of us... Few doubts I am having regarding the concept:
1. Is this Safety Circle will be a short term one or permananent teams?
2. How we can motivate the employees through this?
I feel this is a form of Tool Box Talk only... All are gathering in section wise to discuss about Safety every day for 10 -15 minutes.. In this safety circle you were suggesting to do it fortnightly... I feel daily Tool Box Talk is more effective than this... What you say???
20th February 2012 From India
Its depending upon your company policy. My advise is engage a permanent team.
Yes, certainly it will give you best reault if we engage it successfully. Start with the wearing the PPE first.
The daily tool Box (SUGGESTION BOX) is one of the method no doubt. That is individual openin collection purpose only, but the concern department head is also involve and explain the importance of safety and how to obey the rules etc in this safety circle.
ONCE TRY AND SEE THE CHANGES AMONG THE EMPLOYEES.
20th February 2012 From India, Kakinada
Thanks for clearing the doubt...
In our plant we are having following two systems:
1. Tool Box Talk Before start of each shift - mainly of 05-10 minutes. In tool box talk we are explaining Job Specific SWP to all the workmen involved in that specific job. In case of general shift the TBT Time shall be from 8.30 AM to 08.40 AM.
2. We are having Team comprising of workers and staff for each sections in our plant... Mainly these teams are dealing with all the process parameters and also safety... These teams meeting everyday in the morning for half an hour... 8.45 AM to 9.15 AM... This is a part of our World Class Manufacture (WCM) System... I think your idea of safety circle is somehow a part of our WCM System...
Those who wish to adopt this idea surely will give good results... But a visible management support needs for implementing the same...
Once again thanks for sharing the same with us...
20th February 2012 From India
‘’Safety Circle Program’’ it’s a good idea in construction were conducting a same program daily morning 0630 H to 0700 H all our contractor and sub contractor safety representative and construction manager (must) assembled in one particular area everyone will explain about today activities, what kind of equipments & tools they are going to will etc..,, At the time of discussion site layout drawing available on this meeting as well as we discuss last day Near miss, Incident and accident reports too.
Nice to hear this on your company your using World Class Manufacture (WCM) System. . .
Keep on touch. . .
22nd February 2012 From United States, Fpo
I am working retails sector and its just newly open we are having total 30lack sq. area
9 lack sq.ft is retail and other area is in construction.
please help me to how to start this activity
what i have to give pripority becuase we just newly opned i alread start all required training, audits tool box talk
22nd February 2012 From India, Mumbai
Safety is First - work is next.
Everybody should review safety aspects-Untoward incidents occurred in past. Steps taken
to follow 100% safety in all organizations. It is a must. Follow at least on the safety Day- Celebrate the day as Festival. The managements should be in forefront to celebrate such festivals. It is
good for the organizations as well as to its working employees.
The Factories Dept. will issue slogans, Pamphlets, exhibits. Also take their assistance. Also invite
the Factories Inspectors who will preach some safety measures they may come across .
22nd February 2012 From India, Hyderabad
After the independence, there was rapid industrialization in our country, which also resulted in increase in the number of accidents. At that time, there was no such body for guiding the industries on safety.
In view of the rising trend of industrial accidents in the country, the labour minister's conference in its 22nd session 1962 recommended that "a conference on safety in factories should be convended and the question of setting up the National Safety Council for conducting a campaign on accident prevention should be considered."
The recommendation of the conference was approved by the 24th session of the standing labour committee, which met on 13th to 14th February 1966 at New Delhi under the chairmanship of late shri Jagjivan Ram (at that time he was union minister), and the proposal concerning the constitution of National Safety Council (NSC) was set up on 4th March 1966 by the ministry.
Subsequently, it was decided that this day, 4th March, should be commemorated as National Safety Day every year in the form of National awareness campaign. Since 1972 the National Safety Day is celebrated every year throughout the country to reiterate the importance of safety and create an awareness campaign throughout the country.
Below is the theme for " National Safety Day - 2012"
"Ensure safe and healthy working environment - A fundamental human right"
Deepak Fertilisers & Petrochemicals Ltd.
23rd February 2012
On the occasion of "National Safety Day 4th March, 2012, here I am attached a good suggested programe "SAFETY CIRCLE (Among the Employees)PROGRAME" which will be giving good output.
The Safety Circles are framed to create a safety awareness among all the Employees in the plant. They cover all the employees from all the sections including the contractor workers. A Safety Circle consists of around 10 to 15 members with one leader and such circles are formed in all the Departments / Sections (some times clubbing of 2/3 departments or Sections ). All the members belongs to the same work area. Duties and Responsibilities of the safety circle leader and the members are well defined. The total strength of the section / department determines the total number of Safety Circle.
27th February 2012 From India, Mumbai
As all of you aware. this year theme for NSD is Ensure Safe and Healthy Working Environment - A Fundamental Human Right.
Can any one exactly convert it into Hindi and Send me back... I want to make banner and want to write the exact Hindi conversion of this theme...
28th February 2012 From India
Thanks for your 2012 theme update.
Ensure Safe and Healthy Working Environment - A Fundamental Human Right
Some one will help to Mr.dipil on this matter. Mr.dipil as you know i can speak hindi but i can't read and write so i can't help on this matter even though i tried. . . lol
एक मौलिक मानव अधिकार सुरक्षित और स्वस्थ कार्य पर्यावरण सुनिश्चित - Google Translate
सुनिश्चित करने के लिए सुरक्षित और स्वस्थ कार्य वातावरण-एक मूल मानव अधिकार - English to Hindi translation
Keep on touch. . .
29th February 2012 From United States, Fpo
I also tried to translate before raising the concern in forum with the help of google translator... But we will not get the exact meaning from this translated sentence...
The line which you posted also not reflecting the perfect meaning... Every year what we were doing that we purchase banner from National Safety Council... They supply normally banner with English and Hindi theme... So if anyone purchase these banners from National Safety Council request to share the exact wordings of the theme...
Thanks in advance...
29th February 2012 From India
I fully realize that accidents and disease are a drain on the national economy and may lead to disablements, deaths, damages to health and property social suffering and general degradation of the environment.
I will do everything possible for the prevention of accident and occupational diseases and protection of the environment in the interest of self, my family, my community and the nation at large.
2nd March 2012 From India, Korba
A very warm welcome to the CiteHR EHS forum... Nice to see you participating here... In the first post itself you have come up with with a great contribution...
Great program organizing for celebrating NSD... Thanks for sharing and try to keep on participate...
3rd March 2012 From India
Please help me some of safety Crossword Questions!!!!!!!!
1) Journal used by managers to document individual and site safety performance (3) WORDS ?????????
2) 5) Accidents are termed as what indicators (3)WORDS ?????????
6) Yearly campaign launched globally to demonstrate our commitment towards safety (3)WORDS ?????????
9) The number of times that an event occurs within a given period; rate of recurrence, used to measure safety
performance (2)WORDS ?????????
12) Risk assessment done before commencement of any job (3) WORDS ?????????
13) Government authority regulating traffic laws in the country (3)WORDS ?????????
14) Behavioral Rules launched in Linfox, number them (3)WORDS ?????????
16) Is heavier than air (3)WORDS ?????????
17) Improper load restraint might result in …..,, Over is part of it (4)WORDS ?????????
18) Safety statistics in Linfox are calculated this methodology, cycle is a part of it (7)WORDS ?????????
19) One of the questions asked during accident investigation (3)WORDS ?????????
20) Safety committee meetings, SWAT’s are termed as what Indicators (4)WORDS ?????????
23) Abbreviation for Permissible Exposure Limit (3)WORDS ?????????
25) Last line of defense in accident prevention (3)WORDS ?????????
27) Accident reports in Linfox start with (3)WORDS ?????????
28) One of the biggest contributors for road accidents in India (5)WORDS ?????????
29) Electrical device which activates in case of voltage difference (4)WORDS ?????????
30) Essential for a Fire to occur (4)WORDS ?????????
33) Governing body for electrical equipments (2)WORDS ?????????
39) Abbreviation for Time Weighted Average (3)WORDS ?????????
43) First Aid technique to be applied in case of a cardiac arrest (3)WORDS ?????????
3) Training program like Safety Leadership will help managers develop their Safety Leadership (6)WORDS ?????????
4) Popular hoarding seen across India “Speed …….” (5)WORDS ?????????
7) Tool used to identify unsafe behavior and reward safe behavior (4)WORDS ?????????
8) Never use this equipment in case of a Fire or Emergency (4)WORDS ?????????
10) Abbreviation of Tariff Advisory Committee, body regulating fire fighting systems (3)WORDS ?????????
11) One of the questions asked during accident investigation (3)WORDS ?????????
15) Random checks done by Senior Managers while at site (3)WORDS ?????????
21) Abbreviation for Occupational Safety & Health Administaration (4)WORDS ?????????
22) Never drive a vehicle on neutral gear while travelling down a (5)WORDS ?????????
24) Assistance program which helps employees in need, can be handy post accident as well (3)WORDS ?????????
26) Monthly check done at site to ensure standards and procedures are adhered, check forms part of it (5)WORDS ?????????
31) Every Linfox vehicle entering or moving out of site needs to undergo a (3)WORDS ?????????
32) Facility used for receipt, storage, and redistribution of goods according to the customer orders (2)WORDS ?????????
34) One of the Behavior rules encourages people to Stop, think &…... (4)WORDS ?????????
35) A concept when you while visiting other sites can walk around the site and submit recommendations and
Suggestions, Fresh form a part of it (4)WORDS ?????????
36) Standard 15 of Linfox Safety Management system clubbed with Monitoring & Review (5)WORDS ?????????
37) Something which can cause injury or property damage (6)WORDS ?????????
38) Factory Inspectorate in India is commonly known as (4)WORDS ?????????
40) One of three pillars of Vision Zero, name its abbreviation (3)WORDS ?????????
41) Metric of alcohol intoxication for legal or medical purposes (3)WORDS ?????????
42) Gas emitting significantly less pollutants such as CO2,NOx,Sox etc, compared to petrol.(3)WORDS ?????????
44) Type of Seat Belts used in Linfox vehicles (3)WORDS ?????????
3rd March 2012 From India, Mumbai
Kindly find below few links to some of the Corporate Film projects done by Thinking Cap Media Company for some of the leading Companies.
Click on the link " Click Here" on The Brochure or paste the url link : Corporate Films | Product Films | HR and Motivational Films | Training and Induction Films | Safety and Security Films | Promos | Music Albums | Fashion Shows | Flash Presentations | 3D Animations | Virtual Walkthroughs | Website Design and Developme to know more about us.
You could also visit our website: Thinking Cap Media Company | Portfolio of our Corporate Films, Product Films, HR & Motivational Films, Training & Induction Films, Safety & Security Films <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyF6az7MyJs ( Asian Paints- promo- Visitor’s induction)
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVyaWNaDcNY ( Shell – Do the Right thing – Real Life Incident – Learning)
3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dlp24YUJ08 ( Fleet management- Risk assessment)
4) Nsc promo for showreel.mpg (Safety Video on “Working at Heights”)
5) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgjXoAfFPbo- BPCL visitor induction safety
6) http://www.youtube.com/audio?video_r...v=sxTJJDRVH84- Food Industry
7) asahidrivers_hindi - YouTube - Asahi drivers Safety Film
8) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf_S01B5NI4- Shell pilferage
9) http://www.youtube.com/audio?v=MTSS6...referrer=watch Shore base induction British Gas
10 ) safety animation - YouTube Accident animation
11) lane changing - YouTube Animation
12) TATA MOTORS - YouTube Tata Motors – Incident Based Film
13)Rohm&Hass for approval - YouTube Rohm & Haas Visitor induction
1)Spareage - YouTube ( Spareage_Corp Film)
2)Hercules Hoist - YouTube ( Hercules hoist )
3) YouTube ( Narsi - Corporate )
4) - western con - YouTube - (Western Consolidated)
Project Film :
1)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79rrXHbiqlY ( Schindler lifts- Project film )
HR & Training Films :
1)RPG.m4v - YouTube ( RPG- Reflect)
2)raymond.mov - YouTube ( Raymonds Sales Training Film)
3) MD speech option 1 - Computer.m4v - YouTube ( Raymond )
4) IOC Outbound Training - YouTube Indian oil corporation
Product Films & Events :
1)healthcare 90 secs test.mpg - YouTube (Healthcare Promo T2H)
2)miss lashkara 2001 - YouTube (Lashkara channel- event)
3)T2H Promo.m4v - YouTube ( T2H Product Film)
4)T2H Promo.m4v - YouTube ( Product Promo T2H)
5)eureka forbes iPhone - YouTube ( Eureka Forbes Ltd )
6) ABB - YouTube T2 H shopping
1)cinamon.mpg - YouTube ( Animation Walk Thru )
2) http://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=egLDe-QvkYw&ns=1 ( 3d animation)
3) Sequence 01_2 - YouTube ( 2D animation)
4) stair fall - YouTube ( 3D safety animation )
1) Heart Attack - YouTube E - communication 2) Hutch e magazine - YouTube E- magazine3) 3)Alkem MASTER HINDI - YouTube Malaria
4) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rod3QdK_1Oc (Product film-)
Looking forward to work with your organisation.
5th August 2013 From India, Mumbai