Sr.executive Hr
Software Professional
Graphic Designer
+9 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors,
I would like to know that one of our employee who worked in another company in past wants to merge his EPF pension fund with new epf account with us. He has been withdraw epf fund without pension fund.
If it is possible than what is the procedure.
Thanks & Regards,

From India, New Delhi
Dear Sanjay,
Pls collect the Form 13 from EPF Office or down load from website
Form 13 certified by present employer and submit into present EPF Office where your employee is deposited.
PF Office will take the necessary steps for accumulate the past PF Amount & Exp. into New account.

From India, Hyderabad
It appears that the employee who joined you has already withdrawn his P.F amount on leaving the previous employer as per your staement but wants to deposit it in the P.F a/c with you. Form 13 pertains to transfer of balance in the P.F A/C of an employee who leaves one establishment and joins anothe establishment. In the instant case, if he has withdrawn the amount from his P.F A/C, there will be no balnce in his A/C to be transferred by P.F Dept to the new establishment and he ceases to be member of the P.F.. Probably, he has to qualify afresh in your establishment and make an aplication to P.F through you requesting them to permit him to deposit P.F amount from the a/c of the old employer. you can check this aspect .
Hr & labour Law advisor

From India, Mumbai
Dear Sir,
thanks for reply.
scene is that the employee has withdraw his epf without pension fund and epf department make a pension amount for the same. Now employee wants to know that if his previous service pension amount may be transfer/included to his new pf account with us or not? if this is possible than how?

From India, New Delhi
When an employee is not eligible to withdraw pension at the time of leaving the previous employer because he has not completed 10 years service, can obtain a scheme certificate from the P.F Commissioner which indicates the pensionable service, the pensionable salary and the amount of pension due on the date of exit of the employee from his previous establishment and such pensionable service in the previous establishment shall b reckoned with for pension along with the fresh spell of pensionable service in your establishment.
Trust this would clarify your issue.
HR & Labour law Advisor

From India, Mumbai
Hello Sai,
Just had a query. I moved from one PSU to another one, both of them operate PF Trusts of their own. I got my PF transferred to the new employer. Now, do I collect a scheme certificate from my previous employer's Trust or can I get a scheme certificate from the PF authorities.

From India, Delhi
Dear Friends
Eligibility for PF Pension Scheme is 10 yrs.
At the time of leaving, if an employee has put less than 10 yrs of service, he can withdraw the amount accumulated in his Pension Fund, by filling Form 10 C & if has put more than 10 yrs of service at the time of leaving he should fill Form 10 C & obtain Scheme Certificate. When he joins a new Company, he should inform the new employer about his Scheme Certificate & submit the original Scheme Certificate for onward submission to PF Authorities. The new employer should submit Scheme Certificate along with Form 5 to PF Authorities, with a request to merge his Pension Fund.
Mr.Sanjy hope the above clears your doubts

From India, Mumbai
Dear Sanajy, The case is like,the employee has just filled form no 19 and not form no.10 C .If it is so then Sai Kumar sir is very correct. Mangesh Wakodkar
From India, Pune
Dear Sir,
Yes it is possible. Please ask him to apply in Form-13 transfer application.
After submission, the P.F.authorities will take steps for transfer of his pension account to
present account. The PF amount was already withdrawn by him. No matter to worry.
HR/IR Consultant

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Sir & Friends,
If an employee has worked 5 month in an Org. when he left org. he withdraw his PF amount but did not get Pension fund(as per rule not completing min. 6 month service)
After three yrs He has join another Org. where he has a PF account member
Now the case is can he transfered his previous pension fund to current empr PF pension A/c?
Awaited your valuable reply?
Thanks & Regards

From India, New Delhi

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™