Thread Started by #Kannan Srinivasan

There is a balance of about Rs.20,000 in the PF, some 6/7 years before. The employee does not have good terms with the employer and hence there would be difficulties in getting the balance from the PF authorities with the employer's recommendations. Under such circumstances, is there any method to get the pf amount from the authorities, without going through the employer's recommendation/authorisation?
11th February 2012 From India, Madras
Any employee had to go through the employer since they need to certify only in case the company is closed then they can get it attested from the DC office, Bank Manager, etc., with a affidavit that if the claim was found wrong the amount will be reimbursed back to the department.
1. No company can say that they will not sign the forms, the employee can always; make a representation with the PF commissioner of the respective office where his account was kept.
Since the claim was being made after 2 years the employee need to give an affidavit why the delay in making the claim ?
He can always make the transfer through his current employer which donot require his previous employer attestation; in case the present employer submit the claim to the respective PF office.
No company can deny the employee of his PF which is his right and his hard earned savings;
12th February 2012 From India, Bangalore
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™