Life is never a bed of roses. In fact, it's otherwise. All of us, with a unique set of complex issues pertaining to our own existence, are always struggling for survival.
Some of us; however, demonstrating enough stamina and perseverance move towards achieving stupendous success in life: materialistic, spiritualistic, or both.
But, that doesn't happen overnight. Tremendous efforts, spanning over a long period, in the right direction, with right strategy, finally take them to the destination.
Playing with too many variables, negotiating through huge uncertainty, and dancing in tune with unpredictable destiny -- they manage to hit the bull's eye.
They achieve what they wish to, because they possess certain qualities that make them stand out from the crowd.
What are those winning qualities?
Well, some of those winning qualities that I've noticed in most of the achievers within my area of influence are: They,
1. Embrace long term planning.
2. Avoid short term gains.
3. Learn from life lessons.
4. Never repeat mistakes.
5. Discuss critical issues with others and listen to their suggestions.
6. Wisely invest both time and money for the best possible return.
7. Face uncertainties with down-to-earth approach.
8. Never compromise on value system.
9. Never hurt others' feelings.
10. Never try to dominate others.
11. Always try help people who are in need.
12. Never pretend.
13. Always share their knowledge with others.
There would surely be many more such qualities that eventually make one hugely successful in life.
If I've missed out on some of them, pl share with the readers of this blog through comment box.
Author: Abhijit Kar, Managing Partner at 'Win & Victory Executive Search'
Originally posted at 'Management Dynamics Blog' on 'Win & Victory' website