Here is some use full Provident Fund Forms...
From India, Jaipur

Attached Files
File Type: xls PF Act.xls (552.0 KB, 1446 views)

Dear Mr.Nitesh, Very good information to sharing with us, really its very useful to all Keep on sharing your views and experience Thanks & Regards, D. VIJAYA LAKSHMI 9884320750
From India, Madras
Dear Sir, Thanx a lot for sharing this things, I hv got many answrd of many my quesn? Regards, Harry
From India, Bangalore
hi i am ratan.
i joined in idbi housing loan department in feb-2008 to dec -2008 in that feb-08 to july-08 in intepro consultancy and aug-08 to dec-08 in idbi intech ltd. may i get pf from these two. let me help.

From India, Hyderabad
sir my salary and my husband salary is below rs. 10000. as the government has made it compulsory that every employee should have esi they are deducting esi for my husband from his salary. but even my employer also want to deduct the same from my salary as it has been made mandatory but i want to have exemption from the same since it is deducted from the husband pay. because salary is less and i am working as a teacher in a school. how can i get the exempting from the same because we are benefited with my hubbys' esi itself
From India, Bangalore
Solution by my side :
1.It's entirely depend upon the employee, whether she opts to retain her before marriage name or after marriage name.
(But if she has changed her name after marriage, she can put it. That will be more safe practice.)
2.PF department will not ask any certificate to prove date of birth, but my advice to put any information which back you by any legal document.
(Though employee can change her date of birth in her SSC certificate, but a long process.)
3.Only in case when employee does not have any family nor parents, in that case until siblings are unmarried.
4.I do not think there is any option in Form - 2, where you need to enter your previous employment's PF account details.
5.That employee need to furnish Form - 13 to the PF department.
Hope, this will help you !

From India, Jaipur
Mr. Barman.
Kindly note, In that file wrongly mentioned
Form - 5 Return of Employees Qualifying for Membership of PF - for new joining in PF account
Form - 10 Return of Employees Qualifying for Membership of PF - for removing/closing in PF account
few forms also missing.

From India, Madras
Hey Barman,
It is nice, your post got 4881 views and 57 replies in just 2 hrs. People always grab the good things immediately. I appreciate, if u rectify as pointed out by siva and also expective this kind for ESI and Contract labour...

From India, Madras

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™