Transfer Letter - Central Govt - CiteHR
Manager - Hr Excellence
Jee Railways

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
one of my friends is working in a central govt dept. Her mother is living along with her who is aged about 75 yeas or so suffering from all aged related ailments. since her husband working abroad and she has to take care of her mother on her own she likes to get transfered to her native State so that she can seek support from her relatives too. She has only two sisters all married and living distant places from her parental home. Both sisters are not well settled in financial terms. Her father expired already.contributory factor is that she herself underwent a major surgery years back.Kindly get me a very well drafted letter that the letter itself can make some movements in her employers mind. thank you..

Dear sterlingspy,
Central Government has their own rules, policy and procedures.
We cannot interfere wither policy and procedures because doing so will lead to termination of employment for the employee from the Government and also and inquiry can be imposed leading to destruction of the career of that individual.
Issuing a letter from her own side will be beneficial and authenticated instead of getting from somewhere else...
Therefore, i suggest that let your friend go and have a word with her superior or draft a letter by her own (as she is well aware of what to address in the letter) and address her concern to higher authorities to get her transferred to her native place.
Hope this helps your out...

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™