Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir,
I have worked for a company for 5 years and resigned. As the company called back, I have joined again and resigned after 8 months. Now, my perious company is not signing my PF form. In this circumstances when I submitted the PF form directly to the PF office, they have not accepted and insisted for my previous company's signature.
In this circumstances, what is the next step to withdraw my PF ?. Secondly, since the last two years the company has not been paid their contribution to PF accounts. So, can I get the full PF amount.
Please suggest to proceed further

Dear Friend,
Although I am unable to give the exact information you require, Kindly click on the following link, it will give you some required information,
Pls let me know was this information useful,,
If not let me try out more & give information,,,,
An Instant & Easy way to get information is use Quick Search in the site,,
Type the keyword, for which you have a query, the answers will be displayed.
Still if you are unable to get the answer, then post it,,,
Please never loose patience once you have posted it,, give members time to reply,,,,
In CiteHR you will get A to Z information on HR…..
M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar
93831 93832

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™