when employee found guilty, then gratuity forfrighted?
When petitioner was removed from service for unauthorised absence from duty-and asked for back-wages, for the period between his removal till the date of reinstatement- petitioner not worked during that period. Can petitoner get back wages?

From India, Ahmadabad
How the petitioner obtain the reinstatement?
and the removal of service certified by any authority?
depend on the situation if the removal by company and reinstatement by court than he can claim the back wages also

From India, Delhi
Gratuity cannot be forfeited unless acts of moral turpitude or riotous behaviour are proved.
Secondly an employee if terminated for habitual absence should be supported by proper enquiry. The employee has right to demand reinstatement with back wages because according to him it is wrongful termination.

From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server