Industrial Relations
Personal Asst.

Dear Frnds, My current Salary was 27.500/- and in my company deduction was only for Medical & LTA. After deduction in my hand 26.126/- came. Now what can i do for save Income Tax. Dhirendra
From India, Bhilai
Dear Dhirendra Mishra
Please go for some Insurance Policy and invest at least Rs. 30000/- per year.
If provision is available please ask your accounts department for VPF from your salary.
Plan for some Infra Bond for Rs. 20000/- (Only for this year).
Go for PPF Account with SBI (Minimum Rs.500 and Maximum Rs.100000/-) and Plan as per your excess case flow.
You can go for investing in Mutual Fund (Tax Advantage Fund or Tax Saver Fund) which will have 3 years lock in period and it can be used for reinvesting during 4th year for availing tax benefit.
Go with NSC which will get matured after 7 years but you can avail the interest accrued also in Tax benefit for every year.
Please do invest only in the above and if you go beyond this then it will be difficult to have track on the investment.
Wish you all the best.

From India, Kumbakonam
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™