Why can't u change the contractor ?
You can appoint a new contractor and ask all contract workers to join them
Please remember that u as principal employer is responsible for any short payment or non payment of pf. Take a copy of his pf chalans and check his 12a 6a and 3a forms at regular intervals to ensure he is paying of properly and in the name of the correct persons.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Nithin/Ramesh,
if he works for 15days and quit the organisation and ask to adjust the leave it cannot be done since his last date will be 15th day of 30 days and after that he is removed from the organisation roll so he is not eligible for the same. 15 days leave and 15 days notice period recovery will be adjusted and he will be paid for 15 days only.
hope you are clear

From India, Mumbai
Dear Ramesh,
You see the notice period is meant for the priod during which the new candidate can be got selected and work of leaving employee can be handed over with some training from leaving employee to new joiner plus to comlete the assignments in hand.
now if the leaving employee will take leaves, then the purpose of the notice period is not get solved, so management may not alow the same. if management approve the leaves properly applied by the leaving employee, he is eligible to get salasy, else he is eligible to get only Earned leaves' leave encashment.

From India, Ahmadabad
Dear Mr. Nitin,
You can apply for transfer of your PF fund in your new PF account with your current employer. For this, U have to fill form 13 and submit to the PF dept through your current employer. Rest PF dept will take care.
Vijay Kumar

From India, Silvassa
Dear Sameer,

Pls find the same reply in the trial,

you can see your PF no. in your payslip else you can ask your previous HR to give the no.

Actually they have to sign the form 19, in case they are not signing go as per below given by EPFO.

It is the duty of the employer under the Act & Scheme to help Employees' Provident Fund organisation to settle the Provident Fund dues of his employees. He has to complete the prescribed application within 5 days of receipt [para72(5)] forms & hand over it to the member when he leaves the service. When a member finds difficult to get the form attested by the employer, he can get the attestation of any of the following officer & send to the Provident Fund office

Manager of a bank.

By any gazetted officer.

Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees'

Provident Fund Organization).

Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public.

but only when the previous employer is not signing the form you can go ahead with above attestation.

Also, hope you don't have any dues with your previous employer

From India, Mumbai
Dear Nitin, The PF contribution which was deducted will not be returned as you have not worked for the same company for at least 6 months. Regards, Rajitha
From India, Hyderabad
You mean that the money will be appropriated by the government ? I don’t think that was the spirit of the legislation. How can money deducted from salary for social benefit be appropriated ??
From India, Mumbai
Dear Rajitha,
But as per the info provided by Shenbagarajan , employee can avail his contribution + employer contribution @ 3.67%.
You mean emplpoyee cannot be benifited from this????

You have to work for minimum 6 months to get the withdrawal benefits from EPFO (Both EPF &EPS).
Since you have left with in 4 months you are eligible to get the EPF amount. you can submit Form 19.(your 12% + Employer 3.67%)
you will not be eligible for EPS - Pension (dont submit form 10C).(you will not get Employer 8.33%)

From Singapore
@Rajitha , it should be given to the employees even it is less than 6 months based on the calculation by me in the trail pl look for it.
@Saswatha - It is not deducted from your salary, it is deducted from your employer. after retirement it is not the employer who is going to pay your PF pension(private company). It is the PF department going to pay the pension benefit.
If you feel that it should not taken by PF department then the PF has to be transfered to the new employer where you will not lose the money.
Dont look for 1% who lose their money(Employer contribution PF - 8.33% of 12%). there are 99% employee who gets benefited.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Sh. Shenbagarajan,
I have posted an enquiry earlier. If the employee has not worked for less than 6 months he will be paid back only the employee portion of the PF deducted. But if employer already remitted their contribution how employer gets back the same amount. Who will be the real beneficiary of that componnent?
Thanking you.
(M. Ramasubramanian)

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server