I am Asst. Prof. R. Nayak representing one of the premier management institutes, G L Bajaj Institute of Management & Research. Greater Noida (U.P). As we all know that Success is not only destined but it is directly proportional to positive actions. Successful institutions understand the `fitment process’ between their students, fraternity and their markets. Over the time, institutions like G.L.Bajaj develop strengths & unique prepositions that need to be developed in a positive way. Being one of the responsible institutions of the country they adapt what they do best to the changing requirements of the market place. G.L. Bajaj: a knowledge driven hi-tech campus in Knowledge Park III, G. Noida (U.P). G.L.Bajaj has carved a niche in the corporate and academic circle for its innovative approach to education and is therefore ranked high among the educational institutes in India. It captured 5th Rank in placement all over India (rated by prominent Indian magazine Outlook) and award given by highly reputed &one of the most viewed news channel Star News, all are recognitions & accolades are of the high quality education imparted at G.L.Bajaj Institute of Management and Technology. Furthermore, accreditations by a technology dynasty: like TCS. It is an added testimony to the unique learning environment & pedagogy at G. L Bajaj. The life-size selection of 119 GLBians (Batch 2012) in TCS testifies this notion.
Currently G.L Bajaj is a buzz word in the corporate corridors. This name is humming high, not only among the recruiters but also among the aspirants of Engineering and Management. The reason behind this underlying principle is the acumen of R.K. Group. It is undoubtedly the vision of this education mogul that has allured 178 companies in the campus just in the short span of three months (Jan.11 to March 11).Though, for this grand success, the management humbly appreciates untiring efforts of all the faculty & staff members. But one thing that goes without any doubt that is: GLBians are highly in demand in the industry. Excellence at par command further gets strengthen with receipt of an award from one of the India’s most reputed organization Star News. The award is given in recognition of the exemplary leadership, strategic development, excellent placements and strong industry interface. G.L.Bajaj now has a strong alumni presence worldwide; its alumni include a large number of highly successful technocrats and industry leaders recognized worldwide for their engineering, technology & management excellence.
GLBIMR is a part of R K Group of Institutions which is established in 1997. The established Institutes under aegis of R K Group are:
1. G L Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management, Greater Noida
2. G L Bajaj Institute of Management and Research, Greater Noida
3. G L Bajaj Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mathura
4. K D Dental College and Hospital, Mathura
5. Rajiv Academy for Pharmacy, Mathura
6. Rajiv Academy for Technology and Management, Mathura
7. Rajiv Academy for Teacher’s Education, Mathura
8. Rajiv International School, Mathura
G L Bajaj Institute of Management & Research imparts quality education in the area of management & Research. The Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education to run Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) - two years full-time diploma programmes vide AICTE Letter No. UP/PGDM-5/2007/002 dated 30.07.2007.
Some of the Accolades and Awards received by the Institute (In Indian Reference)
· A++ ranked Institute.
· Ranked A3 by AIMA
· Ranked A+ by Business India
· Ranked 9th among top 10 B-school North Zone, by The week
· Recipient of Bhartiya Shiromany Award and Gold Medal for Excellence in Management &
· Technical Education.
· Ranked 4th all over India by The Sunday Indian.
· Ranked 4th at National Level Competition organized by AIMA.
· Ranked 5th in terms of placement by OUTLOOK.
· Ranked 8th in National Capital Region survey conducted by B&M.
· Listed among best colleges by Career 360.
· Listed as most preferred self financed institute by mail today and Dalal Street.
· Mail Today News Paper B School Ranking 2011 – 14th among top 25 Colleges.
· B School Survey by YUVA, Rated A++
· Recognized center for cat exam for consecutive 2 years since 2009.
· G.L. Bajaj Conferred with International Achiever’s award 2010 for Management Education Excellence in 25th INDO-THAI Summit, Bangkok.
· The Group received the 'Bhartiya Shiromani Puraskar and Gold Medal for Excellence in Management Education from Shri Shekhar Dutt, Governor of Chattisgharh, Sh. Devanand Konwar, Governor of Bihar, Sh. K.P.S. Gill, Former Director General of Police Punjab
· G.L. Bajaj Institute received Award for ‘B- School with Best Meritorious Results & Qualified Faculty’ from Dr. Farooq Abdullah, Minister of new & renewable energy, Govt. of India.
· G.L. Bajaj Received Award for Best Management Institute, NCR from Sh. Jai Prakesh Agarwal, President Delhi Congress.
· The G L Bajaj received Award for Excellence in Management & Technical Education from Sh. M. S. Bitta, Chairman of All India Anti Terrorist Front.
· G L Bajaj Conferred with Award for Outstanding B –School North, Outstanding Engineering Institute North by Star News.
· G L Bajaj Conferred with Award for Engineering Institute North by Star News.
· G L Bajaj conferred with Global Indian Achievers Award for Excellence in Education.
Our institute believes in the power of academic networking in the country/around the globe. With this view, we are desirous to discuss for collaboration and exchange programmes for our students and faculty. Kindly let us know the areas where you would like to expand and collaborate, so as to facilitate for a collaboration and association.
If any one of your respective institute/organization is looking for strategic educational alliance or collaboration then please feel free to contact me at the earliest.
Let’s join hands & work together on the roads of success.
Share this proposal in complete detail alongwith detail and terms condition on ,
We are professionals with very strong experience in recruitment having presence in North region with top pool of Companies in IT,BFSI,PHARMA Etc Would like to help you with the campus recruitment (Mainly in North Region), with the best possible talent available. It would be really great if you can help us with some more information on your Institute profile, No. of students , skills and types of students .
You can send me the details at
From India, Mumbai
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.