Service Tax Procedure - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear sir,
Please help me about service tax procedure and also I want to know about Tan Number & Tin number are different number, so we are knowing about both number required in staffing service business.

You need to register with service tax authorities if your income for the year has been 9 lacs or more.
TAN is the Tx deductor account number issued by the income tax department.
TIN is the registration under sales tax / VAT and you do not need to apply for it if you are into staffing services business. In case you are into trading business, you would need a TIN number also.
Thanks & Regards,

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™