Administration Head
Accounts & Statutory Like Esi, Pf, Kvat,

Thread Started by #manjuks.horanadu

Dear Seniors & members,
I am working with a MNC which is merged with some X company. Now we are coming under rolls of X company. But my old company ask us to resign since almost all the employees have done so. But in my case, I have not completed 5 years. But with no benefits I have to leave the old company. Is there be any remedy for to get compensation ?

14th December 2011 From India, Bangalore
According to me you should not resign, but instead should take a transfer,
Please check what will be your DOJ with new co. it should be the one when you joined X co.
then only Gratuity facility will be liable to you if you complete your 5 yrs in X co.
Otherwise, after resignation you will be treated as NEW EMPLOYEE.
19th December 2011 From India, Thana
Hi Guys the same has already been discussed by the member here therefore i just want you to please do visit the weblinks below posted. Read carefully you'll get your answers for sure..
But before this i want you all to please have a look Clause No. 7 (A) in attached document "Mergers & Amalgamations under the Companies Act, 1956"
19th December 2011 From India, Gurgaon

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: doc Mergers & Amalgamations under the Companies Act, 1956.doc (213.0 KB, 166 views)

Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™