Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Thanks S.Bhaskar. I also want to know that a person can withdarw his complete PF amount by closing his current PF account, while resigning form a company?
From India, New Delhi
Hi i have left my company 8 month ago but the company has not forwarded my pf form to pf office & not doing it due to my clearance is there any other way to get my pf
From India, Mumbai
Dear Shipra
Once after your resignation if you submit your PF Withdrawal form Form 19 and EPS Withdrawal form (Form 10C) either cash or certificate for the paid period, your PF and EPS Account automatically get closed and there will not be any balance with PF Office.

From India, Kumbakonam
hi hahahhaha then forget about PF. They will get new subject to start fighting with government
From India, Pune

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™