Administration & Liaisoning Head
Safety Executive
It Recruitment Specialist
Team Mentor
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I was associated with Genpact from 2006 to 2010. In November 2010, i shifted to Linde group and i transferred my PF amount from genpact to Linde.
That amount was credited to Linde from Genpact on February 2011.
When i left Linde in June 2011, i had submitted all the necessary forms for PF withdrawal. But the reimbursement has come only for the PF amount incurred for the time i was there in Linde and there is no clue where the amount transferred from Genpact to Linde has gone.
Now when i am getting in touch with Linde, they are asking me to directly get in touch with RPFC with the full and final settlement.
Can anyone let me know the what is the form number that needs to be submitted in this case and also please guide how to go ahead to claim the PF amount that was transferred from Genpact to Linde.
Please guide asap

From India, Calcutta
Hi Poulomi, do you have any documents like your 3A from your past employer (Genpact ), have any salary slip or EPF receipt from both employer or anything about your transfer of EPF from Genpact to Linde.
Could you please let me know what exactly they are saying and why they want you to connect with RPFC directly? It seems there is something wrong between Genpact and Linde and your EPF transfer work hasnít done yet bcz generally no employer ask any employee to contact RPFC.
Well you need to get in touch with Genpact first and ask them about it and then need to speak to Linde to get the confirmation of your EPF transfer to Linde from your HR in Genpact, and also you need to ask them whether they have complete the procedure of Transfer of your EPF from their side or not.
Second, there is nothing to worry about and you just need to visit directly to the local EPF commissioner (RPFC) and make a written request to get the status. They will certainly help you in this regard.

From India, Gurgaon
Hi Anil,
Thanks for the response. I have put across a query to genpact and their PF team has reverted back saying that the amount has been transferred from Genpact to Linde in Feb 2011.
Also i had got an intimation from Linde during that time that they have received the cheque from Genpact for the entire PF amount transfer.
I guess the mistake is from Linde's part and now they are saying that they have been informed by their consultant that only Linde's amount has been credited to my account. They are asking me to directly get in touch with RPFC for full and final PF withdrawal and they can max send the necessary form to be submitted

From India, Calcutta
Good, in that case, if you have the confirmation from Genpact that your EPF account has transferred to Linde and also as Linde as accepted the same, you just need to visit to the RPFC. is this epf account from Gurgaon region, if yes then give me your epf account number. I have few good contacts in EPF office, Gurgaon. Maybe i can help you .....
From India, Gurgaon
Hi Anil,
Thanks....But my Linde account corresponds to RPFC Kolkata.
Also as you suggested, i should submit a written request to understand the status and can you let me know which form needs to be submitted to the PF office for this full and final settlement.

From India, Calcutta
No there is no particular format for making this kind of request and you just need to go to your local EPFO which will be enough.
From India, Gurgaon
Hi Anil, I wanted to understand like we submit Form19 for PF withdrawal, which form do we need to submit for claiming this rest of the amount Regards Poulomi
From India, Calcutta
Linde is a German based company and they follow all the rules of India. British Oxygen Company is now taken over by Linde. Poulomi might have worked in BOC at Kolkata. Their HQ is in Baroda. Something miscommunication might have occured in this case. Otherwise, they are disciplined, as far as I know.

From India, Lucknow
Dear All, I think entire PF department is very very slow, no one wants to carried out the work.
From India, Mumbai
I working in a construction Co. some staffs are geting 2 to 3 PF registration No in one organisation and some staff's name is incorrect. How I rectify the same? please any one help me.

From India, Delhi

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Coô