Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello Guys,
I was woking in a company for 4 months and they were deducted some amount as a PF. Now I joined in another company and want to close my provious PF account. How to close this account and get back my money.
Could you please guide me to get my money back.
Thanks in Advance
:?: :?:

From Germany, Walldorf
You can either choose to transfer or close your PF account with your previous firm.
Inorder to close you'll have to fill in Form 19 for PF and Form 10C for Pension fund. You have to get this signed by your previous employer (or a notary) and they'll forwad it to the PF Office.
The amount will get transferred to the bank account you specify or will be send to you as money order(if the amount is less than RS 2000).

From India, New Delhi
Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Right now I am working in Tamilnadu. But my previous employer is in Noida-delhi. When they asked me to extend my service, I have resigned my job.
So it seams that they are not going to sign to close my PF account further. In this case, can I submit form with Notary public sign only to close the account? Kindly advice me.
Thanks in Advance.

From Germany, Walldorf
Kindly click on the following link, it will give you some required information,

From India, Coimbatore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™