I am surprised and shocked! You admit that he "suddenly fell down" Suddenly felling down itself amounts to 'accident'. You say that there was "no injury" or "sing of injury" ans still you claim to have given him first aid treatment and then sent him to ESI. Your statements are contradictory. When there was no injury what first id treatment was given and why? You must immediately send accident report in Form 16 and apologize ESIC for the delay in sending. That will help worker claim disablement benefit. In absence of it he will be only given sickness benefit. If as a result of injury he has any permanent injury, he can get benefit for that too. If you do not do that worker has right to go to ESI court for his claim and you will be in trouble

From India, Coimbatore
we have no employees in esic coverage . I want to submit a letter in ESIC for the same. Need format for declararation in ESIC for the same. Kindly provide
From India, New Delhi
when accident occured compliances required under the following act.
1. ESIC (Submission Form 12 under regulation 68) to Local Office ESIC
2. Factories Act (Submission of Form 18, Notice of Accident or Dangerous Occurance under HP Rules) under sections88
Any thing other else (Comliance)???
karamjit singh

From India, Mumbai
when i upload an accident report by mistake i have point wrong time of accident,is there any way to correct that report which is i already submitted,from portal,
From India, undefined
Dear Sir, One of our employee has met with a Accident in company . He is not registered in esic.he is new joinee from last six days. Is it possible to claim the benefits in ESI? , please guide me.
From India, Pune
1. Sir, please intimate whether the wages of the employee who met with an accident is within coverable limit i.e. upto Rs.21000/ PM.

2. If so, your establishment should have immediately covered the said employee and allotted him insurance number etc. and complete all formalities regarding registration of employee under ESI Act, 1948 and rules/regulations framed thereunder.

3. After allotment of insurance number of said employee, you can submit online accident report to the appropriate branch office of ESIC to which your unit is attached and pursue the matter with the said office. Your submission of accident report at this stage will, however, be treated as late.

4. The employee who met with an accident may be getting some treatment from some of hospital or dispensary. After allotment of insurance number and completion of registration formalities, he can visit and get treatment from the ESIS dispensary as may be allotted online by the said office.

5. In case of any difficult, I think, you can visit appropriate branch office of ESIC and get suitable advice/instructions in the matter.

From India, Noida
Need 56a form And its procedure to be fill
From India, Mumbai
Would like all of your advice on below mentioned querry:- 1.Is accident report file, in case of employee brain hemorrhage on road after duty off,
From India, Delhi
1. Dear member, I think, employer can file any accident report, as he may consider proper under the provisions of ESI Act, 1948 and rules/regulations framed thereunder. However, whether an accident or injury is on account of or in the course of employment is to be examined by the competent officer of ESIC and I think, they will intimate you the decision accordingly after examining the accident report and facts of the case.
2. Since Brain Hemorrhage shows some illness etc., hence I think, the important aspects will be the post mortom report, causes of death and the medical opinion of the competent authority. Hope, you will submit complete and correct facts in the said accident report and contact the concerned Branch Office Manager to which your unit is attached. Perhaps, the contents and findings in FIR (if filed with police authorities) will also be of some relevance.

From India, Noida
hii every one ! Ravish here
I Want to ask, if the accident of an employee gets out of the company, and his family members can admit it to the private hospital, and his esic payment is from 1 month. So what can I get the claim. they inform to hr after 48 hours. what is the right decision.

From India, Faridabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server