Practical And Job Oriented HR Training Program
Cite.Co - repository of real world Q&A insights for professionals & business owners.
Create An Account With Email
Login To Your Account
Module - I
1. Man Power Planning
2. End to End Recruitment process
3. Job Portal & IT Skills training to understand the technical requirements.
4. Joining formalities and Induction.
5. Relieving procedures & Full & Final Settlement (F&F)
6. Attrition Issues & Effective retention Policies.
7. H R Jargons & Ice Breakers etc.
Module - II
1. Competency Mapping.
2. Performance management System.
3. Policy Implementation.
4. SWOT Analysis.
5. H R Balance score card / H R Dashboard.
6. Employee Relationship Management (ERM).
7. Training & Development.
8. Admin Responsibilities.
9. Workshop & Case Studies.
10. MIS Reports _ advanced Excel reports (Pivot Table, Auto and Advanced Filters, V-look-up, H-look-up).
Module - III
1. Labour laws
2. PF/ESI Contribution/Deductions with Form Filling
3. Income tax
4. Professional Tax /Service Tax
5. Statutory acts, procedures, forms, formats filling etc.,
6. Salary processing (CTC & salary breakup) & discuss on the compensation & benefits.
7. Loan & Advance Policies
8. Training on Manual Payroll Processing in Excel with Formulating, Designing Structures Value Additions with Statutory,
9. Payroll processing – supported by real time exposure to the pay roll software.
Thanks and regards,
Praveen Kumar Chethala
EmEx Integrated Solutions
304, D V Arcade, Opp. Agrawala Sweets,
Street No: 10, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad - 500 029.
Phone: 91 40 4013 7616
Mobile 1: 91 98855 99381
Mobile 2: 91 93470 41347
25th November 2011
From India, Hyderabad
I am testing the commenting feature because thread addition feature is returning an error when i try to post the thread. Please ignore this comment.
25th November 2011
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question,
please post it on the network
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.
Other Similar User Discussions On Cite.Co
Quitting job on medical ground - is breach of training bond? (Archive)
Move into hr research/od/training field, can you tell me how should i go about it? (Archive)
How do u evaluate culture of a company - any practical inputs? (Archive)
Related Files & Downloads Shared By Members
HR Generalist Practical Training in Delhi.pdf
Globuz Practical HR Training Course.pdf
Core HR Practical Training Program.doc
ALL DISCUSSIONS (LIST)
This Discussion Thread
Started: 25 November 2011 01.46.06 AM
Views: 1162 Replies:
Stories which can be used in the training sessions to make them more interesting and memorable
Injury Prevention In Restaurants And Kitchens - PPT Download
Work Place Accident Prevention / Knowledge Sharing Meeting
When to put resignation - to get exactly 1 years experience - notice period of 1 month
Main Responsibilities of a Human Resources Manager
SAP - What & How Can Gain Qualification In It?
Training List Required
Advanced Excel Training - 16 Hours Interested People Contact
Macro On Excel - Pl Eeeees Help - Xls Download
Tips On Handling Negative Feedback At Work-AVSs Desk
Staff Profile On Job Portal
Naukri Or Monster
Recruitment Reports Master Sheet For The Whole Process.
Just I Want To Download MIS Reports Using Vlookup And Hlookup Excel Formate ?
Excel Training - Pivot Table
360 degree appraisals - what are the procedures or which are the necessary documentation?
How To Become An Expert In Your Field - Must Do
Dealing With Negativity Spread By Ex-employees - XLS Download
Why We Treated As Puppets
Please Any One Help Me Out To Solve This HR Case Study
How to answer the question "Why have you chosen HR?" in an interview
Basic Steps In Preparing Salary - Xls Download
Designing New Salary Structure - Docx Download
Professional Tax - 2013 To 2014 - Docx Download
Payroll Management Terms - CSV Download
HR Managers Are A Waste Of Money
Components Of Payroll
#Employee Referral Program
Terms Of Service
All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™