Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
I was working in Tajikistan as Country Head(General Director) in a pharma company. I have left the job and wish to get the experience certificate. I want to know That I was the highest appointed authority and was reporting to the owner who has his name in the ownership docs. Let me know who will sign my experience certificate. As my owner is not holding position (designation) in the comp. He comes to see business on a business visa and not on a work visa.
Plz guide. How he can sign and what designation he should write after the signature on my Experience Cert. Also if the format of CEO's Experience cert is different, can somebody give me.

From India, Lucknow
Dear Mr. Mandy
You can request your ex-organisation's owner to sign your exp certificate. Even if the owner is not holding any position, it will not make any sense because, "HE IS THE OWNER" and will remain the OWNER unless he wants to sell it off.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™