[email protected]
Managing Director
+3 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I worked for an organization for over 3 years in Hyderabad. PF was deducted for me in this organization. Then I joined another organization in Hyderabad itself. My PF no was transferred from the first orgn to this second orgn. But, due to some personal reasons, I had to leave the second organization within 6 months of my joining. Later, when I approached the PF office, they said that since I have not completed 6 months, I cannot withdraw PF. Now, the whole amount (including what was contributed in the first orgn and the second orgn) got stuck and it has been more than 7 years. I have not been able to get my amount. How can I withdraw my PF amount? Please advise.

From India, Kurnool
If currently you r working than u can transfer ur previous PF amount into your current PF A/c. Regards, Ashish
From India, Mumbai
Hi Ashish, Thanks for your reply. But is it possible to withdraw this amount? And, then, for transferring, what are the formalities I have to follow? Thanks.
From India, Kurnool
Helo to all my senior professionals, Will u please help me for the the pf deductions and salary slabs of it. please help me Sarla Deore
From India, Aurangabad
Hi my grandpa has expired . But he is my dad's uncle and not married .He was staying with us for yrs as he has no body else.So now wat is the procedure to get his PF to back his debts. Please help.
From India, Madras
Dear Bsrt, You need to fill PF FORM NO 13 & give it to your current employer. Regards, Ashish
From India, Mumbai
Dear Sarla, PF is deducted on basic salary & Slab for it is Less than or equal to 6500. Regards, Ashish
From India, Mumbai
Dear Honor05,
First check for the nominee your grandpa has mentioned in PF. If you don't know than your father has to make affidavit of your's grandpa's death and fill PF. Form No 20.
For more details check the link [URL="http://epfindia.nic.in"]

From India, Mumbai
I got the affidavit but ppl are a sending us around by telling alot of crap.Wat is the rite procedure and wat are the documents required.
From India, Madras
They cannot say that you are not eligible to withdraw PF contribution. By Submitting Form 19 and 10C they have to settle your EPF and EFP since you have been subscribed to EPF organization for more than 3.5 years. But it is advisable to get transferred the entire amount to the present employment since you have told that the amount has been stuck for more than 7 years. If you transfer the amount you can avail loan facility as per the scheme. Pl read the scheme and do the needful.
From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™