what will be the legal actions can be taken when employees leave a Pvt. Company job without any prior notice?

10th November 2011 From India, Guwahati

depends on ur policy and appointment letter terms and condition that u discussed with employee’s on the time of joining. meetu
10th November 2011 From India, New Delhi
If he is not serving the notice period, you can recover the notice pay from him. If he refuses, you can adjust the same as part of his full & final settlement i.e against his salary for the last month and other dues, if any. However, please note that you should not adjust it against his statutory dues like PF, gratuity etc, in case he is eligible for it.
Hope this would help you.
Thanks & Regards
Rahul Ambavkar
Hunt Jobs Pvt Ltd
022-28555570 Extn-116
“Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.”
10th November 2011 From India, Mumbai
Dear all
Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
Actually I am an employee of a Pvt. Company, deals with various constructions of building under ONGC, OIL, etc. I am working here from last 3 months. Now I am planning to leave this job because of my personal reasons. But as per Company's previous records, our CMD did accept any prior notice or resignation letter whether it is valid or not. Please help me out on this matter.
11th November 2011 From India, Guwahati
Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™