Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Deputy Commissioner Of Labour..a.p.
Hr Head With Pmi
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
can anyone advise me on harassment (use of abusive words/impractical work allocation) at work place?
Suppose an employee is harassed by her seniors what steps can she take against them/him?
with regards

From India, Kochi
start keeping records of all conversations/ instances of where you encopuntered harassment... this will come in handy whether you want to lodge a case or not...
spk wth the top mgmt immediately.. if they take action fine otherwise leave the workplace..... join somewhere else..

From India, Delhi
Dear kaushika,
(a) Train your managers on inter-ersonal skills. (b) You need to make policy on "Employee Grievances". Educate employees on how to use this policy. (c) Let there be impartial committe who investigates the grievances and takes appropriate action against the defaulting managers.
Once you do this grievances will come down and interpersonal relations in the company will improve.
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
refer to Supreme Court Guidelines in "Visakha Case".
also National council for women has brought out a new bill reg harassment at workplace. chk their site as the bill mis stilll in draft stage.

From India, Delhi
Dear Kaushika....
never entertain others to lead you. have some distance over the people working there.. inform your top level persons..if they dont show intrest to erase that..Better go to some medias and tear the face of the institution..this can show them to the whole society..

From India, Madras
My God
U hav every right to protect urself frm this barbarious
Activities..Already there is central act particularly for
Working women..
Any Boss r colleagues misbehave like moving fingers...double mean dialogues unnecessarily touching hands...all are strictly prohibitted and 2yrs imprisonment...and no bailable sections...
Notified woman has also job protection even after complaint ...
So go ahead pls

From India, Nellore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™