Thread Started by #adbhut2906

hi everyone,
I am working with a small software co. past 10 months as a php developer in NCR. I am getting 12600 pm cash but co. does not provide any salary slip for the same.Although my offer letter contain salary components (Basic,HRA,DA,TA & special allowance,sum is 12800 pm).
Now I am looking for job change.
I have two queries,
1)do companies give salary slip for cash salary?
2)what should I do in this scenario?
thanks in advance,
31st October 2011 From India, Pune
Hi, well first thing is that you need to speak to your HR people for the difference in salary as you have mentioned above.
About Salary Slip, it is totally depend on a Company Policy whether they provide the salary slip to Employee /Employee on Contract who are getting cash directly or not. But you can ask them for a salary certificate or the emoluments details anytime and they will certainly provide you the same.
About change in your job, I would suggest you to please stick to your current job and gain more experience. Well Is this your first job or you have more experience in this field? If this is your first employer, you must look for stability and experience at this time which will help you to have good opportunity in future and you can show your strong candidature with good experience to your new employers. This is really important for you and for everyone who are in the same situation.
Best of Luck

31st October 2011 From India, Gurgaon
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™