Dear All,
I need your expert advise in below point.
reference to death case, instead of children's date of birth certificates, can a BONA FIDE certificate issued by school be count valid by EPFO?

From India, Mumbai
A person have 2 children 1 girl and 1 son , girl was married .before 1 year his died he has a second wife .In p.f book there was name boys and girls After his died who gate benefit pf and job an pension
From India, Siliguri
Dear Sir,
Pl let me know employee resign from my company and join to another company but he can't withdraw his PF amount.right now he is no more (death) and his wife claim for PF amount. pl let me know the procedure and documents requied for setttlement.

From India, Bengaluru
Dear team,
I have applied the composite single death claim form for my brother. I have submitted the below documents:
1.Death certificate
2.Claimant Bank passbook attested copy(for Pf contributions)
3. My father bank Passbook attested copy(pension scheme)
4.My family photo
and i have raised GMS ticket for the Pf status...i got below reply from Pf office,
This is with reference to your Grievance registered vide Registration Number SROSL/E/2019/00003.
It is informed that after processing your grievance,the following action(s) has been taken:
With reference to your grievance, it is informed that the claim form 20,5IF & 10-D are returned due to want of Legal heir ship certificate or Family particulars and separate claim has to be preferred by the claimant etc. For further details you may contact the employer and submit the claim at the earliest with all the required particulars as called for in this office letter. In case the employer has refused to assist you or you have additional queries / grievance, kindly e-mail us at or contact vide Toll-free no. 180042532041.
Please can you please help me for above required documents.
Best Regards,

From India
Can you please suggest me if one of our employee (married) has expired. His nominee is his wife, but he has his dependent mother (widow) also but not nominate her in pf/esi/gratuity.
Is it possible that his dependent mother can get pf or pension??
waiting for reply

From India, Kolkata

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™