Consultant Hr / Legal Services
Dgm Projects
Manager (hr & Admn.)
[email protected]
Accounts Manager
+4 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi What is the procedure of pf trasfer pls gude me
From India, Bangalore
Dear Rafi,
For transferring your PF account from one location to other is done through submitting previous employer salary slip, resignation letter of immediate last organisation including application for the transfer of PF account in the local or near by PF office, where you want to transfer .
Thanks & Best Regards:
Vikas Ranjan

From India, Bangalore
Mr.Vikas Rajan see if you do not know the procedure it is good not to mislead a person please try to learn and post the threats here on...
You can fill form - 13 for pf transfer

From India, Bangalore
Dear Mr. Rafi, You need to fill up form no. 13 alongwith attach the 3A(Revised) of your previous employer. so you can easily transfer your pf accumulation.
From India, Gandhidham
Dear Mr.Rafi
Form - 13 should be filled up along with it you should attach your latest form 3A and form 5 & form 10 from the employers get your details filled like Date of birth, date of joining, date of leaving, pf account no of the previous employer and the present employer... and if you have any queries feel free to post again
Asst manager-HR

From India, Bangalore
Dear Ramkishore Ji,
I have mentioned in the earlier post that to submit application. But sorry to not mentioned clearly about to submit the application along with Form 13 , 3 A, 5 and 10, which is require necessary to submit.
I am not misleading any one through any message, information which tiill date have posted.
Whatever Information I have, just only share to Citehr friends. This might be possible not cent percent right & correct. But It will never be 'erroneous'. Every day of ours is learning and learning is a continuous process which helps for strategic & mentally fitness.
Vikas Ranjan

From India, Bangalore
Mr.Vikas Ranjan I mean we should take the responsibility when we try to post and guide some one if i have hurt ed with my post kindly regret me... Regards, Ramkishore Asst Manager-HR
From India, Bangalore
Dear All
Previously I was working for a org which had deducted PF from my salary.
After some time the same management had started an organization which I had been transferred to the new organization.
As on date I had left the company for a better opportunity. When ever I ask for by dues they are denying my calls and stating that they are to submit the returns.
They have not given me any sort of evidence of payments to PF office except declaration in the Form 16 (ITR).
Can I proceed legally ? I shall be very much thankful for your guidance in the regard.
The previous company had stopped me in submitting the form 19 till dues are cleared

From India, Pune
Dear All, Please find the attached PF Withdrawal forms for withdrawal for money with your previous company... u needed to attached with Cancel cheque along with it to ur previous company.
From India, Bangalore

Attached Files
File Type: pdf PF Form 19 - PF Withdrawal.pdf (121.9 KB, 2523 views)
File Type: pdf PF Form 10 C - PF Withdrawal.pdf (68.5 KB, 1240 views)

Dear Ramesh,
Yes you can go for legally before that visit company speak with MD/GM/HR Head get clarity about what exact picture. After that you have right to claim dues.
All the best
With regards,

From India, Mumbai

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™