Hello Sir,
I am planning to start a consultancy to supply skilled/unskilled labour to various construction companies for there sites.
Exp: Like Carpenter, Painter, Plumber etc etc....
i would be hiring people from north east region as you know this buisness is very tricky like some people stay for just one week or one month or max 3 month based on there mood or construction companies work.... i can bill them to construction company in terms of no of resources or per sqr feet measuring of work.
is it practically possibly to open PF account and implement labour law policies in this system which is not organise....etc etc for these un educated people who just come for a moth or so....
how can i move from here... please help....
Juned Ali

From India
Hi , this is deepak here. I am a contractor.
I am too finding a solution for the process. You can call me up on 9820752898 or mail me on deepak1.sri@gmail.com I have come to an discussion with an PF Official. will let you know, if find something.

From India, Kalyan

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server