Associate For Labor Laws Compliances
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi all, Please find the letter about Funeral Benefit enhancement form Rs.5000.00 to Rs.10,000.00 Varaprasad GVB

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Funeral Expenses.pdf (379.8 KB, 1967 views)

Dear All i Have a Small Query,
One of My friend's company is situated in Hyderabad at Madhapur Hitech city,
they are incorporated under companies act and also registered under AP Shops and Establishments Act, 1988 and Rules 1990,
is there is any thing needed to take trade licences also.
if there pls advise and share your valuable info.
Thanks and Regards
Ashok Kumar

please go thru the AP SHOP & ESTABLISHMENT ACT ,if you don't get any material then refer contact the Municipal Corporation regarding various types of licences , such as licence for Trade,Storage,,other purposes, licence for specific cmmodities suc as Fair Price Shop/Authorised wholesalers, , Halwais/Milk Sellers, Food Items, Tea Dealers, Drug Licence, licence for Resturant/Eating Houses, Nursing Homes/Maternity Homes, Cement Licenc/Explosive crackers , liquor licence etc
RL Dhingra

Dear All, This means that in the event of death of an employee registered under ESI, Rs.10,000 will be paid by the local ESI office. Am i right? Please advise. thanks, Ravi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™