To maintain the records like stocks,attendance, and taking care of office duties.
There will be a different types of duties in different concern. so main thing is to maintain the records, and to co-ordinate between accounts person and manager.
30th August 2011 From India, Madras
31st August 2011 From Australia, Melbourne
1. Security: To ensure overall security arrangement, movement of men and material within/ from the Company’s premises.
2. Travel & Ticketing: To make necessary Travel & Ticketing arrangements as required for official tours through external agencies.
3. Transport (Staff Bus / Pool Car): To make necessary and timely arrangements
4. Conference Hall: To coordinate allotment & ensure its maintenance.
5. Fire Control Equipment: To ensure timely refilling & service ability of Fire Extinguishers.
6. Stationary: To ensure timely procurement as per user’s requirement.
8. Coordinate Meetings/Visits / Annual Activities.
9. Budgeting/ Cost Control/ AMCs (New/Renewal).
11. Telecommunication & Photocopy Maintenance.
12. Housekeeping/Horticulture/Pest Control and minor repairs
13. Canteen adminstration
14. Mail room: Dispatch/Receipt. of mail/Courier.
15. Awareness of EMS policies & objectives
16 Working knowledge of TS/ISO14001 systems.
17 Significant aspects with reference to the Admin. Processes / activities & their impact on the environment.
18 Should be able to drive Environment Management Programs & develop operational control procedure to protect environment.
19 Working knowledge of the Emergency response plan .
31st August 2011 From India, Mumbai
HR Administrator Responsibilities
HR Administrator job includes the complete administrative support and contributes to the development and function of an organization in the long run. It also includes the initial phase of recruitment, growth and development. They are liable for supporting a trade within area of HR that include employee relations and recruitment.
HR administrator also provides support to the HR Advisor and HR manager and provides a comprehensive HR services to the managers.
HR Administrator Job Responsibilities
Managing the human resources staff, this includes: scheduling and assigning the work, conducting the interviews and supervising the training.
Evaluating the appraisals and supervising the human resource issues.
Providing advice and support to the line managers and employees.
Maintaining the development of the human resource procedures and policies.
Introducing the induction program for the trainers.
Evaluating the performance of the management system.
Preparing and maintaining the various reports and documents.
Advising the staff regarding benefits, programs, and pay issues.
Reviewing and analyzing the data, information and reports and ensures about the policies and procedures.
Counselling the applicants and employees on various rules, benefits and job opportunities.
Maintaining the job application materials and documents and ensures about the complete accuracy and confidentiality.
Evaluating and providing advices on the risk management issues.
1st September 2011 From India, Bangalore
Please find below the power point role & responsibilities for Job in admin profile.
1.Management of update detail of inward & outward material & courier
2. Travel management: to book railway ticket.
3. Vendor management : Make rate contract with the necessary work & utilities related vendor as for Cab booking, Event Management, Hotel Booking, Housekeeping & Office boy Management,
4. Fire Control Management : Timely checking the status of available fire extinguisher in the office.
5. Effectively Maintaining of Petty Cash,
6. Security Management,
7. Office-Stock Management,
8. Office facilitation Management e.g. Genset logbook Management, Water Bubble Maintaining etc.
9. Timely bill forwardness of Vendor
Thanks & Best Regards:
1st September 2011 From India, Bangalore
If the organisation office is using water i.e. Mineral water from the vendor. The admin has need manage to maintain the daily requirement of jar availability in the office premises as per requirement. If any day the requirement exceeds, inform the water vendor for same. Some times generally in summer seasons' hot days, due to high consumption rate water bubble jar requiement is more than normal not only in your organsiation but of all. Due to this vendor are sometime unable to supply require number of water jar on-time. The Admin personnel has responsibility to manage this effectively. The Vendor payment of water bubble of the month also hold the responsiblity of admin for process to Account & Finance department.
Thanks & Best Regards:
8th September 2011 From India, Bangalore
Few admin job responsibilities are follows:
1. Ensure quality service with efficient and effective management of available resources.
2. Communicate and coordinate with different Department to ensure the operational support timely and efficiently.
3. Supervise security management in coordination with local law enforcing agencies and security Department.
4. Ensure and build professional relationship with external stakeholders for smooth business operation.
5. Ensure preparedness for any crisis/accident/incident through employee awareness, and proper coordination with the stakeholders for smooth business continuity.
6. Supervise tea boy, cleaners and drivers .
7. Strict monitoring and supervision of security guards in coordination with security agency.
8. Investigate security breaches and forward report.
9. Supervise driver’s duty allocation for pool vehicle.
10. Maintenance of vehicle, requisition control and distribution, fuel allocation and control, drivers OT verification, Bill verification of rented vehicle and Parking allocation.
11. Arrange for employee pick-drop and coordinate with fleet and vendor for vehicle availability.
12. Process bills related to Hotel, Fuel, Newspaper, security, electricity, office spaces, courier, T&T etc.
13. Organize company events in coordination with concerned divisions.
14. Ensure cleaning of office premises.
15. Supervise cleaners and tea boys.
16. Ensure repair and maintenance of office equipments, fittings & fixtures, appliances etc.
17. Ensure safety of employees including first aid box, maintenance of fire extinguisher, pest control etc.
18. Conflict/dispute resolution relevant to admin function.
19th October 2011 From Bangladesh
I am working as Admin Exec. In a recent interview I was asked to make responsibilities table related to my current job.
which describes my job responsibilities in brief which I had mentioned in my resume.
Is there any format available?? I am not sure how can i describe those points in brief
29th March 2016
Best of wishes from FastCollab for your admin job responsibilities. And it is never an easy job to handle, no matter what.
Here are some of the major roles/responsibilities admin job comes with:
1. Travel Desk: Capturing the itineraries of your employees like air travel, bus/train teavel, hotel & taxi bookings and even where to eat. Maintaining a record for all the expenses incurred and update company account records.
2. Payroll & Accounting Services: Based on company to company, at time Admin roles are required to take care fo Payroll & Accounting responsibilities as well. Like - capturing IT declarations from employees, doing tax calculations and getting reports of PT, PF, ESI. TDS etc. And at last generating payslips. Accounting talks about keeping records of money-in money-out in your company.
3. Arranging any material for company requirement: Right from arranging stuffs for a new office, to stationery, toiletries and other office related furniture items. Admin professional needs to take care of all these requirements.
4. Staff Maintenance: We are talking about people like security, housekeeping, canteen etc. Managing dat to day activities and leaves of these staff members come under Admin role.
5. Recruitment Outsourcing: It may come as a partial role for Admin professional. With co-ordination with Recruitment/HR team Admin people can do all the arrangement whenever there is recruitment drive going on.
However, the worrisome part would be if you do most of these activities manually. In no time manual record keeping will eat up your time resulting in low productivity.
FastCollab is an online platform that offers end-to-end solution for most of the Business Services. Like:
1. Book flight tickets at Zero convenience charges
2. Keep a record of employee itinerary and flight bookings.
3. Online accounting & payroll tool with employee self service login to automate everything
4. Recruitment outsourcing to get best talent asap
For more details, simply create a FREE Sign-up on FastCollab | Marketplace | All-In-One Platform
Let us know if we can help you in any way
3rd October 2016 From India, Hyderabad