Executive - Hr

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear all,
This is Srivathsan.J, working as a HR in a ITES concern. I would like to pursue my Ph.D. Could you please guide me with an appropriate topics and area to proceed with. Also suggest me the universities ad the procedure to go through this process..
Thanks in advance for everyone...

From India, Madras
As u said u r HR person thn u should do Phd in management....can u do it regular as now UGC banned coresspondance phd
From India, Ghaziabad
Hi Pooja,
Thanks for your reply.. Yeah ofcourse I can do it in regular... I'm just planning to complete my Ph.D before I get into some familyman like stuff, so that I can complete it with a fullfledged commitment..

From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™