Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Shobha
You can withdraw your pf by submitting form no 19 duly filled and signed by the authorised signatury of the company from where you left with area EPF office,and no need to submitt form no 10-c bec service less than six months
Vonod Kumar

From India, Delhi
Thanx Praveen. I earlier tried to transfer the pf amount but it never was successful. when checked with my current and previous organisation both pointed at each other stating the paper went missing somewhere.
Is there a specific time frame to complete this activity?

From United States, Palo Alto
Hi I agree with Haris. you will not be able to claim your EPS less than 6 months. regds jm raju
From India, Bangalore
Yes.Shobha is eligible for Form-19 only.She can get Form-19 amount. Regards, VenkatNalajala
From India, Hyderabad
Dear Haris,
greetings for the day,
you are absolutly right that for withdrwal of eps accumulation the service period must be not less than 180 days i.e six month below than that only 12%+3.67%+intrest rate should be paid to the employee.
thanks & regards,
Sumit Kumar saxena,
9899669071, 0120-4131008

From India, Ghaziabad
Hi Shobha,
I am working as HR exec for an IT company and i do look after PF thing so as you said u have served your 5 months so u are eligible for one side pf amount kindly check with your companies pf agent

From India, Mumbai
You have working lees then six months, so you have not eligible for pension amount and you have eligible for provident amount, You have to fill PF withdrawal form 19. submit these form to your last employer they will send it to Pf office after complition of formalties from their side.
From India, Madras
Hi all, I have a question......How can I get my PF amount without my previous companys concern? Regards.
From India, Hyderabad
You Can withdraw your amount aby filling form19c, form10c is for pension scheme your not eligible for pension scheme so you withdraw PF amount. if it is less then Rs2000/- by postal also you can get that amount after submission of form 19c. with in 40days u may get that amount. bye take care
From India, Hyderabad
you can claim your p.f.amount but you are not eligible to claim your pension fund because it needs minimum 6 month contribution to claim sambath kumar 99440 42747
From India, Madras

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™