The contractor does not need to apply for registration. Registration is applicable only to the 'Principal Employer' (PE). The PE needs to register with the labour department of the state stating the maximum number of employees each contractor can employ. After he receives the Registration Certificate, he issues a form V along-with a copy of the registration certificate to the contractor who then applies for the license if he is to employ more than 20 workmen in one place.
13th August 2011 From India, Delhi
I want to know that how many types of documents we have to give to contractor.
My contractor is demanding following documents.
Kindly please share format of the following documents.
1. Work Order with terms and conditions as per labour act.
2. Contract Registration Copy as per labour act and registration no.
3.Name of authorities person and address residence.
4. Form V
It is necessary to give all this details or we have to issue only Form V.
30th September 2013 From India, Vadodara
Please let me know if we have three different contractors having 2 - 4 employees totaling to 14 - 15 no in a month. Does PE require Registration Certificate under THE CONTRACT LABOUR (REGULATION AND ABOLITION) CENTRAL RULES, 19711 from labour Dept.?
Registration Certificate is required if we have 1 person working in contract in any location.
Please share legal view.
15th October 2013 From India, Lucknow
2. application in form-1
3. usually registering authority is ALC of the area
4. various category of registration - varying with number of contract labour - permanent registration for unlimited number of CLR cost Rs.1500/- only, to be paid by DD
5. license is only for contractor, for each contract, where number of labour is 20 or above.
6. form no.5 to be issued, along with details of registration, work order (otherwise also it has to be issued, is it not?) etc. all these are required by contractor to apply for license.
20th February 2014 From India, Bangalore
Kindly follow given link https://labouronline.kar.nic.in/Publ...istration.aspx.
and fill given fields properly and submit with following documents(Online Process).
1. Authentic Identity Card of the Applicant (Like EPIC,Driving licence,Pan Card,Aadhar Card,Passport,Bank OR Post Office Passbook,Ration Card,Railway Identity Card,Identity Card for the Disabled):*
2.Certified Copy of Agreement / Contract between Principal Employer and the Contractors:
3. Copy of the Registration / Challan or ESI/PF/ST/Registration Certificate either under Factories Act or Shop Act, GST:*
4. List with full address and Identity Card of Partners/Directors/Owners/Occupiers/Proprietor of the Organization:*
5. Applicants / Authorised Signatories Full Name, Address, Designation with Seal:*
6. Declaration regarding Non-employment of Child Labour:*
7. Copy of Memorandum of Association (MOA) / ROC in case of Private / Public Companies:*
Note: Labour Department is not responsible for your Uploaded Files. Please Check before Uploading your Files.
27th November 2018 From India, Bengaluru